-5 chicken legs
-1/2 a large onion
-350g new potatos
-5 garlic cloves
-rosemary, oregano, thyme and aromat seasoning
-1 pint chicken stock
1. pre heat your oven to 180c, 160c fan
2. lightly fry your chicken in oil or for a fat free alternative, fry light, for about 8mins
3. chop your carotts, potatos, onion and garlic and place in a large stew pot
4. place your chicken into the pot and add the chicken stock and seasoning (including salt & pepper)
5. simmer in the oven for 1 hour and serve warm
there you go!
serves 3 hungry adventurers, make sure to tell me if you try this!