Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    PowerfulDancingRobin2581 / Aug 11 2021 20.39

I'm sorry this may be boring to read and it's a slight rant just to warn you :)

I just can't keep telling my mum about how much I hate my body I feel so uncomfortable sitting around people because I've had so many people call me fat and be so so rude it's awful. But I'm always told that I'm not fat and I'm a healthy weight. I get so confused. I struggle with my body dysmorphia (I always have) and its so hard for me I don't know what to do anymore I want to just curl up and not be seen. However I did decide yesterday that I would act like I don't care in other words "fake it till I make it" if you know what I mean. I just need to learn to love myself. I get so angry because I lost weight through lock down I lost alit as well and yet only my family noticed. Not the people who make fun of me and are awful towards me. Why can't they see I put effort into losing weight. That's when my brain starts telling me how I haven't lost enough and my family are wrong but I know I've lost lots the scales say so but should I trust the scales? Uhgggg I hate this why are people so mean. I'll be OK.

I'll be OK.

Thank you so much for reading if you did I really appreciate you xx

2. Childline Avatar
    PowerfulDancingRobin2581 / Aug 11 2021 20.39

I'm sorry this may be boring to read and it's a slight rant just to warn you :)

I just can't keep telling my mum about how much I hate my body I feel so uncomfortable sitting around people because I've had so many people call me fat and be so so rude it's awful. But I'm always told that I'm not fat and I'm a healthy weight. I get so confused. I struggle with my body dysmorphia (I always have) and its so hard for me I don't know what to do anymore I want to just curl up and not be seen. However I did decide yesterday that I would act like I don't care in other words "fake it till I make it" if you know what I mean. I just need to learn to love myself. I get so angry because I lost weight through lock down I lost alit as well and yet only my family noticed. Not the people who make fun of me and are awful towards me. Why can't they see I put effort into losing weight. That's when my brain starts telling me how I haven't lost enough and my family are wrong but I know I've lost lots the scales say so but should I trust the scales? Uhgggg I hate this why are people so mean. I'll be OK.

I'll be OK.

Thank you so much for reading if you did I really appreciate you xx

ProudJumpingRaven8497 / Aug 19 2021 10.35

Hi!

if anything i feel the same, im pretty heavy for my age and height, but it doesnt help that a lot of my friends are super underweight... anyways, hope youre doing ok, kai x

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything