Show
  1. Spiralling
    BookLeopard / Aug 11 2021 17.19

Hi,

Would anyone like to do a roleplay where we're in school, and then the teacher leaves and the door locks, and we later find out that everyone in the school except our class is being mind-controlled by the head teacher. We also gain powers, and its up to you when you discover yours.

People with super powers can also be mind controlled but they can fight it.

2. Artist
    Bisexual-Bookworm- / Aug 12 2021 20.42

This is a great idea!! I’ll definitely join, if you do make it

3. Wallflower
    AlpacaInATrenchcoat / Aug 12 2021 21.50

I’m down to do this. -Conner

4. Spiralling
    BookLeopard / Aug 12 2021 22.27

Looking forward to it :)

Profile:

Name: Maisie

Age: (We'll all be around the same age, so what age do you think we should go for?)

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance: Long dark hair usually in a pony tail, light brown skin, has glasses but can see without them

Personality: Usually does her own things, likes to draw, daydreams a lot, doesn't pay much attention in class, but can be very defensive of herself and her friends that sometimes comes across as rude

Family: Lives with both parents and her little sister

Power: fire (discovers later)

5. Wallflower
    AlpacaInATrenchcoat / Aug 13 2021 0.01

Here’s my character! -Conner

Name: Chris

Age: 13/14/15 maybe? I find it easier to write slightly older characters (14/15) because that’s the age I’m at, but that might just be me and I don’t really mind.

Sexuality: Lesbian

Appearance: Light brown hair that she basically always wears in a braid. Blue eyes. Freckles.

Personality: Chris is fairly confident in herself, however she’s not big on talking to people and making friends. She’s pretty nice, but she is more of an introvert and tends to just stay by herself.

Family: Lives with her parents.

Power: She can make blue crystals. and can use them to make platforms, to block off places, and she can sort of make weapons from it but it’ll just really be a sharp shard of crystal. I hope that makes sense, as I’m not the best at explaining things.

6. Bookworm
    TrixicAceRat / Aug 13 2021 17.52

This is cool! I'll post my character.

Name: Ember

sexuality: biromantic asexual

personality: Ember is outgoing and funny in the company of people they are comfortable with, such as friends. Otherwise, they are introverted. They are generally friendly.

Appearance: They have shoulder-length, thick, dark brown hair which they usually keep down. Green eyes and a few freckles. They are short and have light-skin.

Family: Lives with their mother, twin sister, and little brother.

Power: They have the power of creation when they focus carefully on what they want to create (shhhhh i know this is a certain person's quirk from a certain anime lol)

7. Wallflower
    AlpacaInATrenchcoat / Aug 13 2021 0.01

Here’s my character! -Conner

Name: Chris

Age: 13/14/15 maybe? I find it easier to write slightly older characters (14/15) because that’s the age I’m at, but that might just be me and I don’t really mind.

Sexuality: Lesbian

Appearance: Light brown hair that she basically always wears in a braid. Blue eyes. Freckles.

Personality: Chris is fairly confident in herself, however she’s not big on talking to people and making friends. She’s pretty nice, but she is more of an introvert and tends to just stay by herself.

Family: Lives with her parents.

Power: She can make blue crystals. and can use them to make platforms, to block off places, and she can sort of make weapons from it but it’ll just really be a sharp shard of crystal. I hope that makes sense, as I’m not the best at explaining things.

AlpacaInATrenchcoat / Aug 13 2021 21.29

I realised I forgot to say Chris finds out about her powers pretty early. -Conner

8. Artist
    Bisexual-Bookworm- / Aug 14 2021 8.33

Here’s my character:

Name: Autumn

Age: 13/14 (depends on what age everyone else’s characters are)

Sexuality: bisexual

Apearence: short, wavy, auburn hair; green eyes that change colour to amber when she’s using her powers; and freckles

Personality: She’s brave, loyal, opinionated and feisty. She doesn’t have many friends and doesn’t trust anyone

Family: she lives with her aunt and sibling, as her parents have been working in another country for the whole if her life

Power: telikinesis and telepathic abilities

9. Spiralling
    BookLeopard / Aug 14 2021 16.35

When would you all like to start this? We already have four people so should we start?

- Leopard

10. Wallflower
    AlpacaInATrenchcoat / Aug 14 2021 17.31

I can start whenever, so I don’t really mind. -Conner

11. Bookworm
    TrixicAceRat / Aug 14 2021 19.41

I don't mind when you start but for a week I won't be able to rp bc i'm going somewhere :c

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything