My tik tok account got banned

Show
  1. Fixer
    TheLonelyGirlXOX / Aug 10 2021 23.00

Hey guys,

I'm really frustrated right now. All 3 of my tik tok accounts have got banned permanently. I try to log in and it won't let me. I try to make a new account, but it says that I'm not eligible for tik tok. I've even tried browsing as a guest but that still doesn't work. On one account, I was posting povs, on another one, roblox and on my last one, I was doing mental health awareness. I don't know why I got banned. I asked Tik tok and they said that I abused community guidelines. I just want to watch tik tok videos before I go to bed. 😣😣

Taylor xx

2. Contemplator
    Thefastestsnailever / Sep 05 2021 10.59

Hi Taylor

Wow that sounds pretty harsh. I don’t understand why tiktok does that. Unfortunately I don’t have tiktok as I have to get permission from my parents to get the app. And they just say no because they don’t know what tiktok is! Ugh

Anyway rly hope you can get ur account back.

Good luck

Evie XX

3. Childline Avatar
    TheLonelyGirlXOX / Aug 10 2021 23.00

Hey guys,

I'm really frustrated right now. All 3 of my tik tok accounts have got banned permanently. I try to log in and it won't let me. I try to make a new account, but it says that I'm not eligible for tik tok. I've even tried browsing as a guest but that still doesn't work. On one account, I was posting povs, on another one, roblox and on my last one, I was doing mental health awareness. I don't know why I got banned. I asked Tik tok and they said that I abused community guidelines. I just want to watch tik tok videos before I go to bed. 😣😣

Taylor xx

OFirework / Oct 08 2021 10.30

If you are under 13, that might be why. Also, you shouldn't look at screen 1 hour before you go to bed and especially not TikToks as it messes up your sleep so maybe its for the best

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything