Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Emmitt / Aug 09 2021 20.56

i am non binary but feel more feminine and im needing help trying to fund ways to look more female (i dont have a bra)

2. Bookworm
    Emmitt / Aug 09 2021 20.56

i am non binary but feel more feminine and im needing help trying to fund ways to look more female (i dont have a bra)

LunaaEclipse / Aug 12 2021 22.44

Hi, I'm also non-binary. I'm afab so maybe I can help? I can at least try:

- try researching ways to do make-up if you're able to access some, you should be able to make your facial features look more traditionally feminine with shading and highlight etc

- this one's very obvious: wear skirts and dresses if you feel comfortable in them. If not, try looking in the women's sections for something gender-neutral enough etc for you to feel comfortable. Please know that you don't have to wear fem clothes to be feminine and no matter what you wear, you're valid!

- jewellery works really well, especially if it's not something a traditional male would wear like bracelets or a necklace - they don't even have to be super dainty and feminine yano

- shave if you feel comfortable doing so. Not that shaving's only for afab people (and afab people don't have to shave either) but it is a traditionally woman thing according to society.

also, things like hand creams and moisturiser aren't "feminine" things and don't make you look more fem but they can make you feel it so try that?

Hope this helps? :)

3. Nose dive
    DahRealBabyArrow / Aug 14 2021 23.30

get a binder if you're not comfortable with your chest (btw im nonbinary but i dont get dysphoria)

4. Childline Avatar
    LivelySkatingDeer9150 / Aug 23 2021 22.38

hi! i am feeling similar to you, i am non binary but typically more feminine.

•using perfumes and lip balms, hand creams etc wont necessarily make you look more feminine but cab make you feel it :))

•more typically feminine clothes, such as wide leg jeans, skirts could help with appearance and dreses, ofc anyone can wear these :)

•growing out your hair, and mabye styling it, braids and curls look nice, or even short hair lookd cool!

•simple makeup can help bring out your natural beauty, and help uou feel more feminine. i reccommend lip glosses and mascara, concealer and blush :)

i hope this helped you, anyone can wear anything and look beautiful but in a typical society this is a more femaminine appearence.

-bea <3

5. Childline Avatar
    AwesomeSurfingDeer9055 / Jun 17 2022 7.26

Hi guys can i have help??? I need people to understand this aswell...

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything