How has everyone grown up so fast

Show
  1. Fixer
    Slothdoingyoga / Aug 07 2021 17.06

hi i dont know if this is the right place to post this

but im 14 nearly 15 and i feel like all of a sudden everyone has grown up really fast. suddenly now i look around and everyone is wearing really mature clothes and has become really beautiful with makeup and long hair. Ive suddenly become really anxious because i feel like im really behind, i still dress like i did when i was 11 or 12 i dont know why everything is happening so fast

-A

2. Fixer

but im 14 nearly 15 and i feel like all of a sudden everyone has grown up really fast. suddenly now i look around and everyone is wearing really mature clothes and has become really beautiful with makeup and long hair. Ive suddenly become really anxious because i feel like im really behind, i still dress like i did when i was 11 or 12 i dont know why everything is happening so fast

-A

Ash-on-a-M0nday / Aug 15 2021 9.54

Same, I'm boyflux, but when I'm agender, I dress superfem and when I see how good evreyone else dresses, I feel like I'm not good enough. Also, I definitely don't pass when I dress more masculine, which is really annoying and dysphoric. I get people can look and do what they want, but I wish I could be more like everyone else.

Ash

He/they

3. Heart

-A

BisexualBliss-AceAllie / Aug 26 2021 15.00

Hi A,

If you want to learn makeup, then watch tutorials, save up money to buy it. If thats not an option, then try other ways to look more grown up, i.e mother/older sister/older brothers clothes.

Dont stress to much, beauty stabdrads are attrocious and people can look which ever way they want or feel like. Im not a goth but right now im wearing black lipstick, eyeliner, dark eyeshadow and black clothes. My mam is worrying about me syaing im a goth. Its happened once.

If you need any help, pls ask,

Love,

Emilia Xx

4. Spiralling

-A

Windex / Sep 25 2021 17.46

Hey A, some advice I'd give is to just be yourself and try not to care about other people too much. Don't change for other people, because you are unique and amazing. And, who knows? Maybe your outfits could make a new style!

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything