Show
  1. Heart
    BisexualBliss-AceAllie / Aug 05 2021 20.25

im bi, ace and genderfluid and im kind of upset. So you know emojis, well they have the lgbt one (🏳️‍🌈) and the trans one (🏳️‍⚧️) but the dont have bisexual or ace. it anniys me because my dyslexic friend uses only emojis and i cant talk to him about it. does anyone have any ways i can contact them to make more emojis? This might not be possible and a stupid post but i needed to tell someone

2. Childline Avatar
    BisexualBliss-AceAllie / Aug 05 2021 20.25

im bi, ace and genderfluid and im kind of upset. So you know emojis, well they have the lgbt one (🏳️‍🌈) and the trans one (🏳️‍⚧️) but the dont have bisexual or ace. it anniys me because my dyslexic friend uses only emojis and i cant talk to him about it. does anyone have any ways i can contact them to make more emojis? This might not be possible and a stupid post but i needed to tell someone

BouncyDrawingTurtle4258 / Aug 10 2021 12.23

This does seem like quite a dilemma. I'm not sure what site you're using to communicate with your friend, but is it possible to send a picture or drawing of a flag to him? There are also emojis for two men or two women holding hands or kissing, if thats of any use to you.

I'm not sure if there's a place where you can contact the emoji makers, but I'll tell you if I find a way. Hope this was useful!

3. Heart
    BouncyDrawingTurtle4258 / Aug 10 2021 12.23

This does seem like quite a dilemma. I'm not sure what site you're using to communicate with your friend, but is it possible to send a picture or drawing of a flag to him? There are also emojis for two men or two women holding hands or kissing, if thats of any use to you.

I'm not sure if there's a place where you can contact the emoji makers, but I'll tell you if I find a way. Hope this was useful!

BisexualBliss-AceAllie / Aug 10 2021 14.12

Thanks,

It was helpful,

E

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything