Reality tv rp: walks of life-season 1

Show
  1. Loser
    QueerQueen / Jul 16 2021 10.36

Hello! some of you may have seen me on other boards, I’m QQ!

this is an rp idea i just had! its set in a reality tv mansion, and a bunch of 18-21 year olds (thats US!) from all different walks of life live together there, forming connections and learning about eachother, its not a ‘voting out’ type of competition, so no one has to go home! its set up by the SEC (social experiment channel) and in their words its meant to ‘reveal how different types of people in different circumstances interact in a closer environment!’ (i may make the channel people evil in the future i havent decided yet)

a couple example of the ‘walks of life’ are:

rich kid

underprivliged

ect ect ik theyre not very interesting we can think of better ones.

have fun! imma start working on my character!

2. Loser
    QueerQueen / Jul 16 2021 21.16

alright i think i have my oc. this is set in the uk btw ​ Name: Daphne Haven Gender and pronouns: Cis female, she/her Age: 20 Sexuality: Lesbian Apperance: Lean but toned, as she trained in gymnastics, her skin has a light tan but she has many slightly darker birth marks, the most noticible being what looks like a star at the outer corner of each eye, she has green eyes and her hair is naturally light brown but is died icey white, reaching all the way down past her waist. Clothing: ’Walk of life’: ‘City Girl’ Home town: London Family: Alexander Haven (father) Odelia Simmons (Mother, left when Daph was 1) Micah Haven (Step father) Eli Haven (adoptive little brother) Story: her life started fairly well, her father, Alexander, was in buisness with two of his close friends running a popular magazine called ‘M.E.D.I.A’ which was very popular with teens and young adults, as it covered everything in british media and culture, a new issue every saturday. he was happily married to his wife odelia, at leasy thats what he told himself, until when Daphne was 1, and his wife ran off with one of his buisness partners, Brad, who had recently been hired by an american magazine, and left him as a single father PLUS extra work on his hands from the absence of Brad. eventually he and his other buisness partner, Micah, became partner partners (Alexander is bi and Micah is gay). they got married and continued to run their company together, adopting Eli along the way. her life sounds really quite perfect, and it would have been, if not for the dreaded S word, SCHOOL. every school she went to until the age of 11 she was mercilessly bullied, it just seemed as though no one understood her, that was until she was diagnosed with autism at 11. she was swiftly moved to a special needs school *

3. Loser
    QueerQueen / Jul 16 2021 21.29

*after this she was doing great, that was until the worst bullies (a brother and sister duo called Damien and Darcy) from her worst previous school moved into the house next to hers. they made her life hell on earth, graffiting on her and her families property, yelling slurs at her every time he saw her, going as far as to catch her and beat her up every time they saw her on the street. she had some scars that would never heal from those ordeals. during the summer holidays when she was 17 (yes those petty jerks had been doing that long) it got so bad that she refused to leave the house, staying cooped up in her room almost all the day. she ended up being taken to a therapist and to report them to the police, as it could no longer be classified ‘bullying’, rather than ‘illegal acts of violence’. they attempted to get restraining orders against the pair, and succeded in getting a two year order, but that ran out as she was about to turn twenty and the pair have been stalking her and continuing their unexplained violence ever since, so she joined the show to escape them, at least for a while, as she was on the edge of a breakdown from years of their abuse. (if you‘re wondering why a pair of 20 year olds are STILL trying to attack another 20 year old…idk im really bad at this bit, if anyone has an idea that would be great)

tldr; she has a pretty ideal life…except from some creepy, stalkery, abusive twins that she knew when she was like 9 and for some reason wanna kill her.

4. Loser
    QueerQueen / Jul 17 2021 17.47

hello all!

5. Lion

this is an rp idea i just had! its set in a reality tv mansion, and a bunch of 18-21 year olds (thats US!) from all different walks of life live together there, forming connections and learning about eachother, its not a ‘voting out’ type of competition, so no one has to go home! its set up by the SEC (social experiment channel) and in their words its meant to ‘reveal how different types of people in different circumstances interact in a closer environment!’ (i may make the channel people evil in the future i havent decided yet)

rich kid

underprivliged

BennyWithAWhy / Jul 18 2021 18.21

Hi! Can I join?

Name: Michael Stonehill

Sexuality: Asexual Biromantic

Appearance: Black curly hair, tanned skin, dark brown eyes, slim build.

Clothing: Usually wears loose t-shirts and skinny jeans and brown winklepickers (very strange fashion sense I know)

Home: Lived in Britain all his life

Family: Mother from England who is very strict to the point of abuse; Father grew up in India and moved to England in early 20s; older sister left home at the age of 19 and still stays in contact with Michael, but not with parents.

I hope this is okay,

Is it okay if I reveal more of his backstory in the actual roleplay? Thanks.

6. Wallflower
    AlpacaInATrenchcoat / Jul 18 2021 23.52

This sounds fun!

Name: Cody Harper

Sexuality: Aromantic asexual

Appearance: Brown hair, freckles, darkn brown eyes

Clothes: Nromally wears baggy clothes along with a binder. So, tshirt, often a hoodie, jeans and trainers. He does like to wear makeup however rarely does to pass better.

Home: Exeter, Devon, England.

Family: Mother and Father bith born and raised in Devon. Only child and not really close with any family members.

Backstory: I don’t want to say too much yet, but he was kicked out the house by his parents after they found out he was trans. He’s also a year or so on testosterone, so his voice has dropped and does look masculine. Still occasionally has issues with passing though.

7. Loser
    BennyWithAWhy / Jul 18 2021 18.21

Hi! Can I join?

Name: Michael Stonehill

Sexuality: Asexual Biromantic

Appearance: Black curly hair, tanned skin, dark brown eyes, slim build.

Clothing: Usually wears loose t-shirts and skinny jeans and brown winklepickers (very strange fashion sense I know)

Home: Lived in Britain all his life

Family: Mother from England who is very strict to the point of abuse; Father grew up in India and moved to England in early 20s; older sister left home at the age of 19 and still stays in contact with Michael, but not with parents.

I hope this is okay,

Is it okay if I reveal more of his backstory in the actual roleplay? Thanks.

QueerQueen / Jul 19 2021 8.35

thats fine! ps.whats his ‘walk of life’ for the contestants introduction scene, yknow where the host introduces each person?

8. Lion
    QueerQueen / Jul 19 2021 8.35

thats fine! ps.whats his ‘walk of life’ for the contestants introduction scene, yknow where the host introduces each person?

BennyWithAWhy / Jul 21 2021 9.43

Oh okay!

Walk Of Life: His sister left for unknown reasons and it was hard for them to stay in touch and his parents drove him crazy. Now he lives with his cat called Eyes and his dog called Can.

9. Graduate

rich kid

underprivliged

TheCastleOfCamelot / Jul 21 2021 19.06

Oo, this sounds fun! Its been a while since I joined a roleplay!

I’m not goung ti post right niw, as i have abrely got any time, but I definitley will

10. Spiralling
    TheEntitySystem / Aug 23 2021 1.02

It's been a month but...

Name: Sunshine Williams

Sexuality: aroace

Appearance: Blonde, curly short hair, brown eyes, slightly tan skin, tall.

'Walk of life' Rich and famous couple's child

Hometown: Appledoor

Family: Ryan Williams (dad), Denise Williams (mum), Unicorn Williams (sister), Happy Williams (adopted brother)

Story: A few months before Sunshine was born, Ryan and Denise decided to start a family vlog channel for attention. They named it "Chaos 5" and decided that just for views, they would name their first child Sunshine because it was a "quirky" name. Soon, the family's videos got billions of views and they got merchandise and even their own magazine! They then had another child (Unicorn- again using stupid names for attention) and then adopted a kid and said stuff like "We are doing this for a good cause" but they just wanted attention. They only treat the kids well when it's being filmed.

Happy is hardly shown on camera because all they wanted was attention.

-Arlo

11. Loser
    TheEntitySystem / Aug 23 2021 1.02

It's been a month but...

Name: Sunshine Williams

Sexuality: aroace

Appearance: Blonde, curly short hair, brown eyes, slightly tan skin, tall.

'Walk of life' Rich and famous couple's child

Hometown: Appledoor

Family: Ryan Williams (dad), Denise Williams (mum), Unicorn Williams (sister), Happy Williams (adopted brother)

Story: A few months before Sunshine was born, Ryan and Denise decided to start a family vlog channel for attention. They named it "Chaos 5" and decided that just for views, they would name their first child Sunshine because it was a "quirky" name. Soon, the family's videos got billions of views and they got merchandise and even their own magazine! They then had another child (Unicorn- again using stupid names for attention) and then adopted a kid and said stuff like "We are doing this for a good cause" but they just wanted attention. They only treat the kids well when it's being filmed.

Happy is hardly shown on camera because all they wanted was attention.

-Arlo

QueerQueen / Aug 24 2021 9.45

you can absolutley join! wait i just had an idea- since your character comes from a famous family, and my character comes from the family that runs the biggest teen/young adult magazine in the country, they’ve probably met before, right? like at social events or when xyr parents do an interview for M.E.D.I.A. maybe we could somehow impliment that into the story?

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything