Is this Abuse?

Show
  1. Fixer
    MusicalCatchingShark3594 / Jul 01 2021 8.27

My mom threw a book at my head yesterday, and in the past has slapped me, kicked me, pushed me, pinched me etc. (this isn’t physical abuse but both my parents say the n word) She has also called me many names and swears at me frequently. She uses the excuse ‘im feeling unwell’ quite alot, and im always told i need to apoligise. Could someone tell me if this is any form of abuse?

2. Superhero
    LivelyRunningLion3580 / Jul 01 2021 17.56

No this is definitely a form of abuse , not just physically but emotionally when you're told to apologise to something that is not your fault. She is manipulating you into think its your fault, i hope you're doing ok though.

3. Childline Avatar
    MusicalCatchingShark3594 / Jul 01 2021 8.27

My mom threw a book at my head yesterday, and in the past has slapped me, kicked me, pushed me, pinched me etc. (this isn’t physical abuse but both my parents say the n word) She has also called me many names and swears at me frequently. She uses the excuse ‘im feeling unwell’ quite alot, and im always told i need to apoligise. Could someone tell me if this is any form of abuse?

ProudJoggingLynx9807 / Jul 11 2021 15.28

this is a case of physical and verbal and emotional abuse.

you're being beaten, and you are being sworn at, then your mum does a guilt trip to make you feel guilty to try and mess with your emotions.

physical, verbal, emotional.

this is not right,

4. Childline Avatar
    ProudJoggingLynx9807 / Jul 11 2021 17.37

My dad strangled me once because my school told him I'm suicidal and showed him a suicide song that I had wrote, and I had to go to Hospital because of how severe the song was. He said he was disappointed and that he hated me and how suicide is haraam in Islam. He is religious, but child abuse is also haraam. What to believe? He both strangled me and stepped on me, and he starved me for 6 hours.. :(

I'm confused!

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything