Physical Abuse (from Parents) at home

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    FamousFlyingFalcon2049 / Jun 19 2021 22.23

I really want to tell my school that my parents hit me but I'm scared that if I do then they will send social workers that will take all of my siblings away to a foster care. I think that this is wrong because my parents only hit me not them. I think that I should only be taken to foster care, but I'm worried that if I tell anyone about this then they might tell my parents and then my parents would hurt me a thousand times more. And I'm worried that even if I go foster care, then I might see my parents again and that they might hurt me again. I really have no idea what to do in this situation :(

2. Childline Avatar
    M4addy / Jun 20 2021 23.20

hello famousflyingfalcon2049.

ive been in the same position as you with my mum , it got so bad that i came into school crying about how much pain i was in from where my mum beat me and i cried to my form teacher about it . find a good teacher who you get on with or who you can trust and tell them everything thats happened . That is the scariest thing to do because i know if you open up it will make it worst but i promise it wont !!! . yes school would assess the situation at hand and then probably will call social services or ask you to stay with someone else for the night like a friends house so you are away from the situation . i know your worried about your siblings but you telling somone about what they are doing to you is saving them !! please dont think your making it worst . also a teacher or social services wouldnt risk letting you get hurt even more if u tell them whats going on ! u are safe .

i wanna tell you i know its the scariest thing and also makes you doubt yourself but its not your fault !!! . what ive learnt is it makes you strong and i honestly hope you dont have to suffer from this abuse ever again . it not fair !

stay strong !

if u need anything im here

3. Childline Avatar
    M4addy / Jun 20 2021 23.20

hello famousflyingfalcon2049.

ive been in the same position as you with my mum , it got so bad that i came into school crying about how much pain i was in from where my mum beat me and i cried to my form teacher about it . find a good teacher who you get on with or who you can trust and tell them everything thats happened . That is the scariest thing to do because i know if you open up it will make it worst but i promise it wont !!! . yes school would assess the situation at hand and then probably will call social services or ask you to stay with someone else for the night like a friends house so you are away from the situation . i know your worried about your siblings but you telling somone about what they are doing to you is saving them !! please dont think your making it worst . also a teacher or social services wouldnt risk letting you get hurt even more if u tell them whats going on ! u are safe .

i wanna tell you i know its the scariest thing and also makes you doubt yourself but its not your fault !!! . what ive learnt is it makes you strong and i honestly hope you dont have to suffer from this abuse ever again . it not fair !

stay strong !

if u need anything im here

LivelyGivingAlpaca3973 / Jul 10 2021 20.53

hi, this is like for me but its kinda different as theres someone at our school who we know/ are pretty sure that they are being hit at home, we told our school but they dont help and didnt believe us and now we dont know what to do and the kid comes in with bruises and says they fall off their bike but we know its not true and we think the school phoned their parents but they said it wasnt true and we are scared for them but dont know what to do so we came on here but we dont think our school like want us to use this but we have no other options and feel like they are getting punished for trying to tell someone that they get hit.

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything