Writing and Reading

Show
  1. Artist
    MyDogHasDogThatIsDog / Jun 10 2021 22.41

Hey there!

I’m Bunnie!

I enjoy writing, but get really nervous to show people and I always think I haven’t written enough.

And, as ironic as it is, I really enjoy reading, but I can’t read without having to restart a sentence or page multiple times unless the other lines are covered, and I don‘t have anything to cover them with but still see the line I’m reading, if that makes sense.

I also find it really hard to read things all cramped up together, kind of like how I’m typing right now.

Anyways, does anybody else share the same problems and/or interests as me? If so, would you wanna have a conversation about it?

(They/Them/Xe/Xem please :3)

2. Headphones
    MyDogHasDogThatIsDog / Jun 10 2021 22.41

Hey there!

I’m Bunnie!

I enjoy writing, but get really nervous to show people and I always think I haven’t written enough.

And, as ironic as it is, I really enjoy reading, but I can’t read without having to restart a sentence or page multiple times unless the other lines are covered, and I don‘t have anything to cover them with but still see the line I’m reading, if that makes sense.

I also find it really hard to read things all cramped up together, kind of like how I’m typing right now.

Anyways, does anybody else share the same problems and/or interests as me? If so, would you wanna have a conversation about it?

(They/Them/Xe/Xem please :3)

fisheyfries / Jun 21 2021 11.38

Hey there I love writing it’s a way to express my passion and show the world who I am .

3. Prisoner
    Pelicany / Aug 18 2021 7.01

hi, i have a similar problem, large paragraphs intimidate me and i pften skip them then have to go back and read it because ive missed something. sorry this is late

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything