Mum body shaming me

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    ArtisticWalkingGoat4700 / Jun 06 2021 2.12

hiya, my name is leah.

i am a plus size girl that has now descoverd that my mum is a body shamer. Today... i was eating my first meal of the day and we had takeaway and she looked at me and said “god your still eating“ i wanted to break down on the spot but instead i said “you talk about me having lack off body positivity yet you sit there and body shame me“ she sat there and called me “fat” “horrible“ “ungreatful“ i didnt even finish my meal and i walked off and i felt sick. like more than usual. i ran into my room and cried. why does she say them things? does she hate me? what did i do?

i wanna go.

why didnt my dad say anything or my brother?

i feel unwanted.

should i go?

my heart aches. and my body hurts. my mind wont stop talking.

please, i just wanted to make them proud.

leah x

2. Graduate
    GracefulFlyingPuma7788 / Jun 08 2021 0.18

hi leah, my name is riley.

i am a plus sized boy and i completely get what your going through and im so sorry to hear this.

everyday for me is a challenge to make sure no one sees me cause they'll just judge me. but what i do is just ignore the comments. this however would be difficult as its your mum. i hope you get the right help you need 🙏

stay strong 💪

3. Nose dive
    GenderFluidCheese / Sep 24 2021 21.05

I understand sooo much. I’m a lil large for my age, and my mom feels the need to make that known to me. she wants me to loose weight but she never helps. shell make mean and unessacary comments on my weight and it just makes me so mad.

4. Scientist
    GenderFluidCheese / Sep 24 2021 21.05

I understand sooo much. I’m a lil large for my age, and my mom feels the need to make that known to me. she wants me to loose weight but she never helps. shell make mean and unessacary comments on my weight and it just makes me so mad.

SuperActingLynx4958 / Sep 24 2021 21.11

sorry to here that

5. Scientist
    GracefulFlyingPuma7788 / Jun 08 2021 0.18

hi leah, my name is riley.

i am a plus sized boy and i completely get what your going through and im so sorry to hear this.

everyday for me is a challenge to make sure no one sees me cause they'll just judge me. but what i do is just ignore the comments. this however would be difficult as its your mum. i hope you get the right help you need 🙏

stay strong 💪

SuperActingLynx4958 / Sep 24 2021 21.12

nice

6. Scientist
    ArtisticWalkingGoat4700 / Jun 06 2021 2.12

hiya, my name is leah.

i am a plus size girl that has now descoverd that my mum is a body shamer. Today... i was eating my first meal of the day and we had takeaway and she looked at me and said “god your still eating“ i wanted to break down on the spot but instead i said “you talk about me having lack off body positivity yet you sit there and body shame me“ she sat there and called me “fat” “horrible“ “ungreatful“ i didnt even finish my meal and i walked off and i felt sick. like more than usual. i ran into my room and cried. why does she say them things? does she hate me? what did i do?

i wanna go.

why didnt my dad say anything or my brother?

i feel unwanted.

should i go?

my heart aches. and my body hurts. my mind wont stop talking.

please, i just wanted to make them proud.

leah x

SuperActingLynx4958 / Sep 24 2021 21.13

im really sorry to hear that any it does not matter about you size

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything