Home

Reading this content might be upsetting and trigger difficult feelings and emotions if you have experienced these events or feelings in the past

Go to Neglect

Show
  1. Coolcat
    That-Nether-Cat / Jun 02 2021 12.36

Hi, I'm a trans masc person living in a household that won't accept me. My mental health is getting worse by the day and the one time I told my dad about my anxiety, he told me he would help. It's been 6 months and he still hasn't done anything to help. It's gotten to the point where I've started to feel suicidal thoughts and where derealization and depersonalisation happens on a daily basis. I've tried telling my school but I don't think there is much they can do if I'm too anxious to tell them I want to leave this emotionally neglectful home. Any tips on how I can leave?

(I feel horrible for blaming my dad but I know it's come to the point where I can't deny it anymore)

2. Childline Avatar
    ActiveRunningDuck6015 / Aug 03 2021 1.43

Call childline and get them to speak to your parents and how they are treating you. maybe try and speak to a conselour. Stay at your friends houses all the the time. i wish you luck in the future xx 👌🤞😀👍

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything