Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    ErinCx / Jun 01 2021 23.02

I want to look like all my mates cause thier bodies are amazing. every time i see myself in the mirror i just cry. food is my comfort but is also the problem and if i exercise i get down about it cause i cant do a lot. im not particularly fat or big, but my body doesnt have a nice shape and its horrible

2. Childline Avatar
    GracefulTalkingJaguar9157 / Jun 06 2021 23.21

hey - i'm jess, and i've struggled with similar issues for around 3 or for years now.

just thought i'd let you now what helped/has been helping me when i've relapsed to this cycle. jessie page is a great influencer - she has pretty much every social media platform incl yt, twt, ig, tt - and quite a big following. she's been creating content about this stuff for years now and it really helped me build my self esteem and get back on track.

also, know that everyone has insicurtes - incl your friends. you are absolutely amazing and perfect the way you are. not eating will not help - take my word, and neither will excersing loads. as you get older, your body will change, and become more shaped due to puberty. if you aren't treating your body healthily, things like that can stop and not happen/ have trouble happening. please look after yourself.

idk if this helped, but i would talk to you all night about this if i could, and i hope it did a little.

if you ever need anyone to talk to, try and talk to me on here somehow?? idk how it works.

:)

3. Bookworm
    ErinCx / Jun 01 2021 23.02

I want to look like all my mates cause thier bodies are amazing. every time i see myself in the mirror i just cry. food is my comfort but is also the problem and if i exercise i get down about it cause i cant do a lot. im not particularly fat or big, but my body doesnt have a nice shape and its horrible

Unique-Person01 / Aug 28 2021 10.01

I feel exactly the same way! I always have to buy clothes a few sizes bigger, I always embarrass myself in P.E. when I can't do the exercises, I just hate seeing myself in the mirror. I know that I am extremely fat, and I know I'm not extremely overweight, but I just wish I was slim and pretty lile the other girls in my class!

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything