Anyone else into Lolita?

Show
  1. Spiralling
    DarkRainbow4657 / May 31 2021 11.24

Does anyone else here like Lolita fashion?

2. Fixer
    DarkRainbow4657 / May 31 2021 11.24

Does anyone else here like Lolita fashion?

Ash-on-a-M0nday / Jun 12 2021 18.44

me🤚 What's your faviroute style of it?

3. Spiralling
    Ash-on-a-M0nday / Jun 12 2021 18.44

me🤚 What's your faviroute style of it?

DarkRainbow4657 / Jun 18 2021 15.11

Gothic( goth especially romantic or fey is the other style i like,ergo i love gothic loli) or Hime -But i love almost all of them :)

You?

4. Fixer
    DarkRainbow4657 / Jun 18 2021 15.11

Gothic( goth especially romantic or fey is the other style i like,ergo i love gothic loli) or Hime -But i love almost all of them :)

You?

Ash-on-a-M0nday / Jun 18 2021 16.34

my faviroute has to either be gothic (like really big elegant dresses) or punk. Are you interested in any other alternative styles? Also, do you know where to buy dresses as well as get inspiration? currently, I just look on google and youtube by looking up "lolita fashion"?

5. Spiralling
    Ash-on-a-M0nday / Jun 18 2021 16.34

my faviroute has to either be gothic (like really big elegant dresses) or punk. Are you interested in any other alternative styles? Also, do you know where to buy dresses as well as get inspiration? currently, I just look on google and youtube by looking up "lolita fashion"?

DarkRainbow4657 / Jun 20 2021 8.15

where do you live devil inspired is good and they deliver to the uk also i like vintage (like victorian kind of stuff) Loli,Goth,plus kind of creepy cute things bit like gothic loli but not quite look up christine mconnel or hellbunny and you will see what i mean

6. Fixer
    DarkRainbow4657 / Jun 20 2021 8.15

where do you live devil inspired is good and they deliver to the uk also i like vintage (like victorian kind of stuff) Loli,Goth,plus kind of creepy cute things bit like gothic loli but not quite look up christine mconnel or hellbunny and you will see what i mean

Ash-on-a-M0nday / Jun 26 2021 9.43

Hey, thanks so much for the suggestion. I'm also into historical fashion, punk, mod, goth (alot of diffrent types) and japanese fashion. Also, do you have any good outfit ideas?

7. Spiralling
    Ash-on-a-M0nday / Jun 26 2021 9.43

Hey, thanks so much for the suggestion. I'm also into historical fashion, punk, mod, goth (alot of diffrent types) and japanese fashion. Also, do you have any good outfit ideas?

DarkRainbow4657 / Jul 01 2021 15.00

lol theres this outfit ive dreamed of and made up in my head so,the hair is in bunches with purple hair extensions and hair bands with felt bats attached and a alice headband with a bow and there is a pleated knee length skirt and a crop top with a heart shaped moon and bats flying across it and little bat wings that attach at the wrist and sleeves+platform boots with clip on bats to attach to the ends of the laces (i will try and draw a picture

8. Fixer
    DarkRainbow4657 / Jul 01 2021 15.00

lol theres this outfit ive dreamed of and made up in my head so,the hair is in bunches with purple hair extensions and hair bands with felt bats attached and a alice headband with a bow and there is a pleated knee length skirt and a crop top with a heart shaped moon and bats flying across it and little bat wings that attach at the wrist and sleeves+platform boots with clip on bats to attach to the ends of the laces (i will try and draw a picture

Ash-on-a-M0nday / Jul 01 2021 20.15

ahhhh, that sounds so cool. I always cone uo with or see outfits I think would be good, but then, I never know where to buy them, nevermind buying them ethnically.

9. Spiralling
    DarkRainbow4657 / Jul 02 2021 9.11

:( if i could paste pics i would show you one of my dream dresses it costs like a thousand pounds tho but look up chasing butterflies on devil inspired i rlly want it in black

10. Spiralling
    DarkRainbow4657 / Jul 11 2021 17.42

how are you?

11. Fixer
    DarkRainbow4657 / Jul 11 2021 17.42

how are you?

Ash-on-a-M0nday / Jul 16 2021 20.10

Hey, I'm okay. Soryy for not replying, I had alot of school work. I don't really have a dream dress, but I love motie and atelier pierrot dresses. Also, the dress you said is really pretty.

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything