School after lockdown

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    NeonGirls / May 13 2021 21.26

Hi, ever since lockdown my attendance has been getting a lot worse. I feel uncomfortable leaving my house for a long period of time now, and this means I have missed a lot of school. I'm scared and I'm not sure how to help myself, does anyone have any advice?

Stay Safe, and thank you :)

2. Childline Avatar
    NeonGirls / May 13 2021 21.26

Hi, ever since lockdown my attendance has been getting a lot worse. I feel uncomfortable leaving my house for a long period of time now, and this means I have missed a lot of school. I'm scared and I'm not sure how to help myself, does anyone have any advice?

Stay Safe, and thank you :)

ShinyWalkingPanda8532 / May 17 2021 8.10

i'm really scared at the moment aswell. my attendance is really bad and i told my school but they don't want to take any action towards my anxiety towards school!!

3. Childline Avatar
    ShinyWalkingPanda8532 / May 17 2021 8.10

i'm really scared at the moment aswell. my attendance is really bad and i told my school but they don't want to take any action towards my anxiety towards school!!

NeonGirls / Jun 08 2021 8.45

im glad im not alone on this before ive felt really alone about it recently. im sorry your school wont take any action, your anxiety is completely valid:(

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything