school racism?

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    TiredSurfingFox3510 / May 12 2021 17.27

basically at my school its veryyy white and not alot of people of color. im at secondary school and i only have 1 friend. i feel like nobody wants to talk to me or befriend me because im brown and asian. everyone in my class has friends and im the lonely kid. i might have some sort of disorder like social anxiety because i cant really create conversations and because of lockdown i stutter to talk and its hard for me please help

2. Newbie
    TiredSurfingFox3510 / May 12 2021 17.27

basically at my school its veryyy white and not alot of people of color. im at secondary school and i only have 1 friend. i feel like nobody wants to talk to me or befriend me because im brown and asian. everyone in my class has friends and im the lonely kid. i might have some sort of disorder like social anxiety because i cant really create conversations and because of lockdown i stutter to talk and its hard for me please help

Reading-Sheep / Jun 03 2021 18.15

I'm not really sure if this is school racism. You can receive support through your childline locker and you can talk to your parents about it.

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything