121 chat - longer opening times!

Show
  1. Reaching out
    Jas-Host / May 11 2021 16.27

Hi everyone,

We're really excited to let you know that from tonight (11th May), you can use the 121 chat until midnight instead of it closing at 10:30 pm.

We know that there have been a lot of changes over the past year due to COVID but with rules and restrictions changing, we're so pleased that Childline is able to extend the hours chat is available.

- You can use chat from 7:30 am weekdays and from 9 am on weekends right up until midnight

- You can call from the same times until 3:30 am every day. And send email at any time at all.

Thanks for sticking with us during all of these changes.

Take care,

Jas-Host

2. Flower
    GrowingPositiveThoughts / May 14 2021 19.14

That's so posiitve! SO nice to hear you are doing everything you can to support young people :) Thank you for all of the work you do

3. Supported
    IssyWizzy19 / May 31 2021 9.08

Yay! Thank you Jas-Host and everyone who is part of childline for supporting children. You have really made a difference. Thanks

4. Loser
    L-on-my-head / Jun 09 2021 20.00

can you do a text style 1-2-1

5. Childline Avatar
    IssyWizzy19 / May 31 2021 9.08

Yay! Thank you Jas-Host and everyone who is part of childline for supporting children. You have really made a difference. Thanks

CRAZYCHICKEN123 / Jun 15 2021 10.08

yep they are helping a lot to help me cope with my dad having a rare mental health illness

6. Childline Avatar
    BlueFriend / Aug 17 2021 9.24

Thank you I can only write at night unless my mum see's

7. Heart
    Lesbiangenderfluid078 / Aug 24 2021 20.05

Thanks so much! Like BlueFriend, I can only use Childline at night or locked in the bathroom pretending to go to the toilet.

8. Childline Avatar
    Jas-Host / May 11 2021 16.27

Hi everyone,

We're really excited to let you know that from tonight (11th May), you can use the 121 chat until midnight instead of it closing at 10:30 pm.

We know that there have been a lot of changes over the past year due to COVID but with rules and restrictions changing, we're so pleased that Childline is able to extend the hours chat is available.

- You can use chat from 7:30 am weekdays and from 9 am on weekends right up until midnight

- You can call from the same times until 3:30 am every day. And send email at any time at all.

Thanks for sticking with us during all of these changes.

Take care,

Jas-Host

MusicalThinkingLlama3734 / Sep 01 2021 15.52

thanks for letting me know

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything