Finally happy!!!

Reading this content might be upsetting and trigger difficult feelings and emotions if you have experienced these events or feelings in the past

Go to Good days

Show
  1. Headphones
    randomperson28173728 / May 09 2021 19.30

So, I know it probably won't last, but I finally feel worthy, and determined. Back to me. I've been really messed up lately, thinking about death, nihilism, my future, philosophy, psychology, and nothing made sense, and I felt like my whole existence was split. I have been worried about dying, wanting to die, feeling utterly hopeless and completely hopeful at the same time. I have switched between being religious, superstitious and selfish. But now I finally feel like I can do anything! This isn't like 'happiness' where I'm not actually happy, I'm just not sad, this is real. I forgot what it felt like to feel like this and I am too happy to not share it. I am so glad I didn't give up and get expelled or kill myself in that time. I love you babes, go get anything ❤️

2. Childline Avatar
    AwesomeWalkingZebra6961 / Jun 09 2021 9.09

Pop off! So proud - So happy you feel this way. You're valid and never give up <3

3. Bursting
    Chalote1234 / Jul 14 2021 22.17

so happy for you im here if you need a talk :)

im here

4. Headphones
    AwesomeWalkingZebra6961 / Jun 09 2021 9.09

Pop off! So proud - So happy you feel this way. You're valid and never give up <3

randomperson28173728 / Jul 22 2021 22.17

Tysm, same goes for you

5. Headphones
    Chalote1234 / Jul 14 2021 22.17

so happy for you im here if you need a talk :)

im here

randomperson28173728 / Jul 22 2021 22.18

That’s so kind, same for you :)

6. Bursting
    Chalote1234 / Jul 22 2021 22.32

ok that is fine im here :)

im here.

7. Heart

So, I know it probably won't last, but I finally feel worthy, and determined. Back to me. I've been really messed up lately, thinking about death, nihilism, my future, philosophy, psychology, and nothing made sense, and I felt like my whole existence was split. I have been worried about dying, wanting to die, feeling utterly hopeless and completely hopeful at the same time. I have switched between being religious, superstitious and selfish. But now I finally feel like I can do anything! This isn't like 'happiness' where I'm not actually happy, I'm just not sad, this is real. I forgot what it felt like to feel like this and I am too happy to not share it. I am so glad I didn't give up and get expelled or kill myself in that time. I love you babes, go get anything ❤️

phoebexox1234 / Nov 06 2021 10.09

Congrats! ive had feelings like that in the past before too x if u ever need to talk, im here. (❁´◡`❁)

8. Childline Avatar

DazzlingJumpingOtter1411 / Dec 25 2021 16.31

Next time you feel like this, try and calm down using some of the techniques on this website. I used to struggle with the same things, but I know you have the confidence! Go get it!

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything