These are super yummy AND healthy to make for breakfast or a snack!
1 ripe banana
1/2 tsp of cinammon powder
pinch of baking powder
1 tbsp of peanut butter (optional)
1) Break the banana with your hand roughly into pieces into a bowl. Mash with a fork until smooth(ish) (takes about 1min)
2) Add 1 egg (and the peanut butter) and whisk until properly combined
3) add the cinammon powder and baking powder and mix- that's the batter DONE :)
4) heat about half a tsp of coconut oil over the hob in a saucepan over low/medium heat.
5) Add a spoonful (or two) of the batter onto ur saucepan to form one (or two depending on how large your saucepan is!)
6) Place a lid on top to make sure the inside and top is cooked thoroughly! Once you see bubbles forming on top, flip the pancakes around and cook for another 2 ish mins.
7) Repeat with the remaining butter adding some more coconut oil each time!
8) Top with nutella or peanut butter or whatever you like!
AND YOU'RE DONE :))
enjoy and let me know how it turns out <3