Goodbye everyone for maybe the next few years

Show
  1. Butterfly
    ElephantFriend / May 02 2021 7.15

Hiya everyone!

For those of you who new me (probably not many) I'm sorry I'm going to have to make this quick but I can't access Childline anymore since (long story short) my parents are watching everything me and my siblings do online now and I therefore can't get the privacy to come on here without them seeing but it's a bit complicated to explain any further. This will probably be my last time here for a few years (I really hope not but I don't know when I'll be able to make it otherwise). I'm sorry if I haven't replied to your posts and I wish you all the best!

(Brook - if you're looking here - I really hope you get better and good luck with everything!)

Thank you so much to everyone I know for your care and support and just everything because it really has helped and it'll be hard to cope without you now.

Thank you to Childline in general as well because you've all helped me so much and I don't know where I'd be without you.

Hopefully I can come back soon (fingers crossed) but I guess this might end up being goodbye so I hope you all are doing okay and if you aren't when you're reading this, there's always someone on here that can help you so please reach out.

This post would've been longer but I've got to go now.

Goodbye, stay safe, stay strong,

~Efi xxx

2. Graduate
    TheCastleOfCamelot / May 02 2021 18.57

Elephant friend

Thank you. Oersonally, I didn’t know you very well, but I’ve seen the support you’ve given to people.

I hope I see you again, I can’t imagine ChildLine life without you.

Thank you so much. I don’t know you, or where you are, but you’ve helped lots of people, so thank you.

If this is goodbye, then good luck with your life.

Are you goung to keep your account?

My thanks again and good luck

The Castle Of Camelot

3. Fixer
    CupcakesWithChoc / May 02 2021 21.11

aww no we'll alll miss you! ! i hope you are ok, please take care of yourself. also, you probably already know this but if you go onto incognito maybe they wont be able to see? ? i don't know. wishing you the best !

4. Butterfly
    TheCastleOfCamelot / May 02 2021 18.57

Elephant friend

Thank you. Oersonally, I didn’t know you very well, but I’ve seen the support you’ve given to people.

I hope I see you again, I can’t imagine ChildLine life without you.

Thank you so much. I don’t know you, or where you are, but you’ve helped lots of people, so thank you.

If this is goodbye, then good luck with your life.

Are you goung to keep your account?

My thanks again and good luck

The Castle Of Camelot

ElephantFriend / May 07 2021 20.08

Hiya TheCastleOfCamelot,

Thank you so much for the kind words!

I've been able to look at the comments a little but when my parents aren't around - I feel like I'm deceiving them by going behind their backs but when I tried to explain multiple times about my mental health a bit ago to them they didn't understand one bit and said I was stupid to think I could have mental health problems which is one of the reasons why I came on Childline in the first place because everyone here is so kind, caring and understanding. Anyway, I don't know how much I'll be able to come on here which is why I made this thread just in case people are wondering why I'm not responding to things they ask me since I've not been able to come on much in the past month or two. I'm trying to work out how I can get on so you might still see me around Childline a tiny bit but nowhere near as much as a few months ago.

Also your message really made my day so thank you!

I think I will keep my account just in case I am able to come on at all like now and when I posted this thread I thought I wouldn't actually be able to come on again because my parents are literally watching every email we send, every website we go on etc. but I think I've worked some way out how to get on so some of what I said in the original post might not quite be accurate.

If I end up not actually coming on again (despite what I just said) then good luck with your life too and I hope you stay safe and well, otherwise I might see you around a bit since, as I've said a few times now lol, I think I've figured something out.

Many thanks again! Take care, stay strong,

~ Efi xxx

5. Butterfly
    CupcakesWithChoc / May 02 2021 21.11

aww no we'll alll miss you! ! i hope you are ok, please take care of yourself. also, you probably already know this but if you go onto incognito maybe they wont be able to see? ? i don't know. wishing you the best !

ElephantFriend / May 07 2021 20.13

Thank you so much for the nice words! I did think about incognito (thanks so much for the suggestion btw!!) but my parents are literally watching us at all times when we are online, like if I'm reading an email they'll be reading it over my shoulder and similar things. I think I might have figured something out so (as I said in the last post) I might be able to come on here a little and this thread was because at that moment I didn't think I could and it was also in case people were confused if I wasn't replying to any messages but I couldn't make everything clear in that post since I didn't have much time.

Thank you so much and I hope you are well!

~ efi xxx

6. Artist

Hiya everyone!

For those of you who new me (probably not many) I'm sorry I'm going to have to make this quick but I can't access Childline anymore since (long story short) my parents are watching everything me and my siblings do online now and I therefore can't get the privacy to come on here without them seeing but it's a bit complicated to explain any further. This will probably be my last time here for a few years (I really hope not but I don't know when I'll be able to make it otherwise). I'm sorry if I haven't replied to your posts and I wish you all the best!

(Brook - if you're looking here - I really hope you get better and good luck with everything!)

Thank you so much to everyone I know for your care and support and just everything because it really has helped and it'll be hard to cope without you now.

Thank you to Childline in general as well because you've all helped me so much and I don't know where I'd be without you.

Hopefully I can come back soon (fingers crossed) but I guess this might end up being goodbye so I hope you all are doing okay and if you aren't when you're reading this, there's always someone on here that can help you so please reach out.

~Efi xxx

BooksRgreat / May 10 2021 15.50

Hi Efi

We’ve spoken a bit on a few threads and we both were on the Sentence Game thread for ages. I hope u can keep coming on here but if not, wish u all the best. <3

- A xxx

7. Lion

Hiya everyone!

~Efi xxx

BennyWithAWhy / May 25 2021 17.54

Hello ElephantFriend. You probably won't see this, and I didn't know you'd be leaving.

If you do see this, thank you for liking my story writing :)

8. Butterfly
    ElephantFriend / Jul 04 2021 20.48

Hiya BennyWithAWhy and BooksRgreat,

I'm so sorry I haven't replied in so long. I keep meaning too but I haven't had opportunities.

Thank you for the kind messages btw, they made me cry when I read them and I just so grateful to have friends like you here.

I've got to go now a sec but I might be able to come back on more frequently in two or so years which seems ages away but it's the best news I've got to share at the moment so I thought I'd let you guys know.

I hope you are well and have an amazing day :)

Take care and stay strong,

~ Efi xxx

9. Childline Avatar
    RoyalSmilingKoala1636 / Aug 11 2021 21.43

Hi ElephantFriend and company,

This may be of interest to you or others accessing Childine. Childline do have a guide called "Cover your tracks" which includes guides on how to access Childine privately without people knowing. You can read it here: https://www.childline.org.uk/info-advice/bullying-abuse-safety/online-mobile-safety/cover-tracks/

Stay safe

Eddie

10. Headphones
    PokeTrainerTiger / Aug 29 2021 7.01

Hi ElephantFriend,

I am pretty sure you wont see this since you first posted this like 3 months ago or something but oh well 🙄

So i only just saw this since I dont go on the goodbye board and I did wonder where you went.

Thats sad that your parents dont give you privacy. Everyone needs it! But if you cant do anything oh well.😔

You probally dont recognise me but on one of my old accounts you would comment on my stories even if they were bad and it made my day.

I appreciate all the help youve given everyone over the time Ive been on Childline you have helped so many people.

Even if its two years until you get back on at least you can get back on some day before your too old. Dont lose hope!

Btw I have seen your stories on the creative board and they are soo good! You have a real knack for it!

Ill be waiting for you (that probally sounded weird) •́ ‿ ,•̀

Tiger🐯

11. Coolcat
    Squooshcat / Sep 04 2021 19.21

Hi i didnt know you but my parents are similar they have web tracker thing so this will be a quick text you sound nice

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything