Talking about hallucinations who are like best friends!

Show
  1. Supported
    LuciiIsAFork / Apr 30 2021 22.55

Hello!

I've started this thread so everyone can know about each other's hallucination/imaginary friends and discuss what you have done with them, their name and what they are like! Mine is called Benjamin and he likes the exact same things as me. He is also 15 so we have fun adventures together! Our most recent is where we went to a run down pizzaria and stay all night! It was so fun

2. Headphones

Hello!

I've started this thread so everyone can know about each other's hallucination/imaginary friends and discuss what you have done with them, their name and what they are like! Mine is called Benjamin and he likes the exact same things as me. He is also 15 so we have fun adventures together! Our most recent is where we went to a run down pizzaria and stay all night! It was so fun

LuckyDabbingFrog1756 / Dec 23 2021 11.42

Mibe used to be Morgan and she would always take ne to the cinema she was 14 same as mee and it was really fun

3. Nose dive
    anongirl5376 / Dec 24 2021 19.59

i wish i had an imaginary friend. i would always speak to them and it wiuld be super fun! i used to have this friend i created in my mind called emma but i dont speak to her anymore. :(

4. Butterfly
    xPeachyx / Jan 23 2022 21.25

i used to hv dis one called Star and she would help me with football ( she was a very bad goalie so i always scored 😂) and ye! she was exactly like me! ( also i hv this one now called google and he helps me with ma hw 😂😈)

5. Bursting
    SilverWalkingDuck2051 / Feb 02 2022 20.38

Hallo ^^

This seems like a really cool thread : )

My imaginary friend(s) are mainly Techno and Karl, they're really cool :D I also have a lotta other imaginary friends, including Niki, Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, Sapnap... I have a whole town inside my head

6. Crashing
    SplendidSingingRobin7583 / Feb 11 2022 19.45

one of mine is called aspen! he is 15 and he swears.. aLOT.. he's cool though, but pretty clingy. and comforting, somehow. he reminds me of selever from fnf sometimes

7. Tech
    UniqueCatchingZebra1477 / Feb 12 2022 10.08

Sometimes I think my stuffed animals are my only friends [which is not true]

8. Butterfly

Hello!

LivelyHopingZebra4661 / Feb 16 2022 19.51

Aw that is so lovely to read, Benjamin sounds so lovely 🤗🙃 Your adventures sound like lots of fun. What other adventures have you had with him?

According to my mental health team I have a hallucination though to me she's very real. Anyway her name is Sena and she's very pretty, long black hair and a gorgeous smile ❤️💛❤️ She is my best friend forever and she's amazing. She's really sharp, fast and intelligent. She helps me with school work, makes me laugh, talks to me when I feel down and she's always there for me 🥰🤗

Sometimes she can be a bit negative but we're going through a lot at the moment. Physical health is bad as is my mental health but she's with me every step of the way.

I'd be lost without Sena, she's my best friend 🥰🤗❤️

9. Spiralling
    I-dont-exist / Feb 20 2022 0.02

hi,

my friend is called Kass, theyre non binary and have long curly red hair, they have bright green eyes and is so cool! they have these superpowers, like super speed, super jumping, and things like heat, electricity, cold and falling have no effect on them. they usually visit me whwn im in the car and they run along the road and on the phone cables and on walls, fences, trees, everything. sometimes we talk and drink hot chocolate and we laugh and cry and its great and the only person i can be honest to, which is odd cos i cant even be honest with myself 😅. anyway, theyre so cool and so fun

Jupiter

10. Headphones

Hello!

letmechangemynamepls / Apr 05 2022 0.48

mine’s jordan! he’s 16 like me, around 5”7 and he’s the funniest person ever. we cosplay together, i get him into my interests, we see shows together and he always finds ways to keep me grounded and happy, and ofc i do the same for him. he’s my best friend.

(i wish he wasn’t imaginary,,,)

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything