Dreams

Show
  1. Heart
    BisexualBliss-AceAllie / Apr 11 2021 15.45

i think i have ptsd. i want something wrong with me. i want to have friends. i want people to share the same thoughts as me. no one does. i eant to be ill. i want to be close to death. i have dreams about dying. it helps me sleep. i am a total weird. no one has my thoughts. i think i am mentally unstable. dont know what you can do,

e 🟦

2. Loser
    VibrantRunningGoat7364 / Jun 12 2021 12.08

its ok to feel like this, try doing things you enjoy more often e.g. if you like art then you could tey to draw one thing every day or if you enjoy listening to music then listen to it more often.

when i feel like that i like to draw my emotions. i dont know why but i find it really helpfull,

please just remember that you are not alone and that it will get better

hope this helped a bit

3. Heart
    VibrantRunningGoat7364 / Jun 12 2021 12.08

its ok to feel like this, try doing things you enjoy more often e.g. if you like art then you could tey to draw one thing every day or if you enjoy listening to music then listen to it more often.

when i feel like that i like to draw my emotions. i dont know why but i find it really helpfull,

please just remember that you are not alone and that it will get better

hope this helped a bit

BisexualBliss-AceAllie / Aug 03 2021 20.57

it really did thank you, i will try those things,

E💟

4. Newbie
    BisexualBliss-AceAllie / Apr 11 2021 15.45

i think i have ptsd. i want something wrong with me. i want to have friends. i want people to share the same thoughts as me. no one does. i eant to be ill. i want to be close to death. i have dreams about dying. it helps me sleep. i am a total weird. no one has my thoughts. i think i am mentally unstable. dont know what you can do,

e 🟦

Reading-Sheep / Sep 01 2021 8.27

If you need support on this issue/problem, Childline can offer you support here :

https://www.childline.org.uk/get-support/

If you need more help you can go here :

https://www.childline.org.uk/info-advice/

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything