Recovering From The Loss Of My Big Sister

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    safahthebest / Apr 09 2021 23.51

My older sister, let's call her Leah for now. Obviously when I was 10 years old I lost my role model and one of the people I loved the most. Leah used to take me and my twin sister (let's call her Mia) everywhere, to the park, café, cinema, restaurant and all them nice things. She took care of me the most since my mum was busy with work and couldn't do them other kinds of things and therefore Leah became one of those who I look up to. Even though she did have a lot of work to do she would still take some time off to play with me and my twin. Me and my Mia were young, immature and silly. So she'd let us help her with her work by making us act it out, so we would enjoy it. Leah was someone I loved a lot, she'd make me laugh, stuck up for me, help me, care for me, love me. Now that she's gone it hurt a lot. It's been nearly 4 years and I'm still grieving, if anybody else is like me then I want to tell you that it's okay to cry even if it happened long ago. To be honest, I'm still depressed and miserable for what happened to my sister, but I'm doing okay. I know she's doing better up there than me anyway. I love her with all my heart. Rest in peace Leah

2. Bursting
    lemoncakee104 / Apr 12 2021 5.54

I’m sorry for your loss, she sounded like a really kind person.

3. Childline Avatar
    safahthebest / May 08 2021 21.15

She really was and I was lucky to have her thank you

4. Childline Avatar
    safahthebest / Apr 09 2021 23.51

My older sister, let's call her Leah for now. Obviously when I was 10 years old I lost my role model and one of the people I loved the most. Leah used to take me and my twin sister (let's call her Mia) everywhere, to the park, café, cinema, restaurant and all them nice things. She took care of me the most since my mum was busy with work and couldn't do them other kinds of things and therefore Leah became one of those who I look up to. Even though she did have a lot of work to do she would still take some time off to play with me and my twin. Me and my Mia were young, immature and silly. So she'd let us help her with her work by making us act it out, so we would enjoy it. Leah was someone I loved a lot, she'd make me laugh, stuck up for me, help me, care for me, love me. Now that she's gone it hurt a lot. It's been nearly 4 years and I'm still grieving, if anybody else is like me then I want to tell you that it's okay to cry even if it happened long ago. To be honest, I'm still depressed and miserable for what happened to my sister, but I'm doing okay. I know she's doing better up there than me anyway. I love her with all my heart. Rest in peace Leah

AmazingVibingGoose2463 / Mar 28 2022 22.34

hey, i know what youre going through, my sister was murdered 3 years ago and it still feels like a dream and not real. it seems like she was really lucky to have you. losing a sister is not easy at all but at leats they are at peace now ❤️

5. Childline Avatar
    safahthebest / Apr 22 2022 20.40

thank you and i'm sorry for ur loss <3

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything