Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Skye12leo / Apr 07 2021 21.44

Hello, recently I was out with my friend, he had showed me a voice recording and messages between him and a girl in my class, she was bullying me and saying that I'm such a grass and telling him stuff about me that isn't true, bad stuff. So I texted her nicely and asked her to stop, yet she denied everything. I had all the proof. Then I went home feeling stressed only to be added to a group chat with my friend. Him and his friends all started calling me a [email protected] and telling me to kms and that I'm a worthless b*ll shitter, I eventually left and was left crying my eyes out. In the group chat was children older than me and people my own age all telling me that I'm shit and a worthless fat ugly bully even my friend although we were friends just an hour ago? I didn't get it but her said f!ck you to me and started accusing me of lying, i feel terrible. Not suicidal, but depressed and I am suddenly dreading going back to school as the older kids also go to school and they are on my bus. 😢😫

2. Bursting
    Skye12leo / Apr 07 2021 21.44

Hello, recently I was out with my friend, he had showed me a voice recording and messages between him and a girl in my class, she was bullying me and saying that I'm such a grass and telling him stuff about me that isn't true, bad stuff. So I texted her nicely and asked her to stop, yet she denied everything. I had all the proof. Then I went home feeling stressed only to be added to a group chat with my friend. Him and his friends all started calling me a [email protected] and telling me to kms and that I'm a worthless b*ll shitter, I eventually left and was left crying my eyes out. In the group chat was children older than me and people my own age all telling me that I'm shit and a worthless fat ugly bully even my friend although we were friends just an hour ago? I didn't get it but her said f!ck you to me and started accusing me of lying, i feel terrible. Not suicidal, but depressed and I am suddenly dreading going back to school as the older kids also go to school and they are on my bus. 😢😫

LonelyLlama / Apr 27 2021 18.26

How old are you? (if you want just say like 1 year off or something) im around 12 and all my friends (close friends) made a group chat and added me then kicked me out straight away. I asked why and they said it was an accident but thry did it again and again. We're still friends but i feel like they dont care about me. Also, I go on the bus too and there was a kid who threw plasic bottles at me and my friend. My advice for the bus is ro sit at the front if possible and don't react.

3. Childline Avatar
    UniqueDrawingBee9757 / Apr 05 2022 11.03

I am 17 and my friend at college was nice to me then i find something that was hers and gavet to her she then text her mate say that i had solling it from her. her mates started saying some mean and very horibble thing about me and to me which is not very i nice

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything