If any boys could help then thank hou

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Temporary18865440 / Apr 02 2021 19.02

Hello I am a girl 11 and i am wondering if anyone has any advice on how to make boys smile or attract them (I know this sounds really wierd). But you see when i was in primarys school i guess i was quite popular - many had many friends girls and boys and quite a few boys had a crush on me (which i didn‘t really like).

During primary school i was really good friends with two boys one who i liked as a friend and have known since i was 4 (lets call him a) and one who i had and sort of still have a crsh on ( lets call him b). I had. crush on hime through year 5 and 6, in october 2019 i was in year 6 and the boy who i had a crsh on (b) asked me out. Well sort of - it was a Thursday so i went to breakfast club the close friend (a)and this other boy who i never really liked was there as well as one of my good friends.

They told me that this boy (b) was going to ask me out later that day and that they were talking about it in assembly, I rembered everyone giving me wierd looks the day before and i sort of new he liked me back.

I told them i didnt like him because i didn’t want gossip, and to this day i regret it. In the end the boy who i didnt like told him that i didnt like hi, and i think this is as he had a crush on me.

A few months later, we fell into lockdown and i was going in as a keworkers child with boy a. I’m now in secondary and i go to an all girls school, but id like to know wether i was stupid to say i didnt like him? Wether i should message boy b? just some advice of any kind all of us go to different secondary schools now but i still have boy bs phone number, should i message him? am i silly to still like him? Im sorry for being wierd i just am quite a shy person if anyone could feply then Thank You I just wanted a boys opinion.

L x

2. Superstar
    Highlandcow / Apr 02 2021 19.15

sorry i had to make a new account because i only just joined childline and tried to make sure it worked but couldnt log on correctly, thank you

3. Football
    Jakub- / Apr 03 2021 0.04

If you still like him and have his number, you should message him as you've got nothing to lose and who knows he might still have feelings for you

4. Football
    Pumbathelio / Apr 03 2021 0.50

heyo i say always be yourself !!! your still young and you have so much time to grow and expierience this stuff but i completley understand . dont ever change who you are or how you look for a boy or anyone always be yourself ! Xx i hope this helped 💕

5. Superstar
    Highlandcow / Apr 03 2021 9.29

Ok Thank You

6. Superstar
    Pumbathelio / Apr 03 2021 0.50

heyo i say always be yourself !!! your still young and you have so much time to grow and expierience this stuff but i completley understand . dont ever change who you are or how you look for a boy or anyone always be yourself ! Xx i hope this helped 💕

Highlandcow / Apr 03 2021 9.34

Thank you x

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything