Dreams can come true, right?

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Ihelppeople123 / Mar 29 2021 18.39

Okay, Basically

My dream is to do social media but no-one in my family supports that stuff. one of my friends has a YouTube channel and wowie, she's getting big. more than 100 followers

her dream is coming true but well, (too bad for me) mine isn't

i wish i could entertain people and myself for doing this stuff especially in this coronavirus era where some people can't go outside, that's the point,

they're at home and boom, I'm outside entertaining them and making them smile and laugh

my family says they're are bad sides to social media, like bad comments, rudeness which can lead to some BAD NEWS for my mental health

they say I'm too young but I'm 12 nearly 13

if I wanna get big, by the time I'm 21, I need abut 1 million followers

but lol, I'm not gonna get my hopes up

what do you lot think?

ps.

i do reply to advice and YEP i do it!

ily all thank you all

2. Wallflower
    AlpacaInATrenchcoat / Mar 29 2021 23.49

Dreams can come true, but you have to work and there will be bumps in the road along the way.

My dream is to write and draw my own comics following my characters as well as using these stroies to educate people on things like the LGBT+ community, neurodiversity and mental illness, as those are all things I personally experince and I want there to be accurate representation to tell people they’re not alone. It’s my way of helping people.

The way I look at it is that even if 1 person is reading my stories and they‘re enjoying it, or even better it helps them, then I’m happy, That’ what I’m setting out to do.

To me followers don’t matter. If I’m doing what I love and even if just one person sees it and they enjoy it that’ worth it. I want more people than that to see it of course, but that’s not all that matters.

You’re going to hit many bumps in the road, but if that’s truly what you want to do then fight ofr it and never back down. Show people how passionate you are and one day, people will start to notice.

I hope this is helpful!

-Conner

3. Childline Avatar
    AlpacaInATrenchcoat / Mar 29 2021 23.49

Dreams can come true, but you have to work and there will be bumps in the road along the way.

My dream is to write and draw my own comics following my characters as well as using these stroies to educate people on things like the LGBT+ community, neurodiversity and mental illness, as those are all things I personally experince and I want there to be accurate representation to tell people they’re not alone. It’s my way of helping people.

The way I look at it is that even if 1 person is reading my stories and they‘re enjoying it, or even better it helps them, then I’m happy, That’ what I’m setting out to do.

To me followers don’t matter. If I’m doing what I love and even if just one person sees it and they enjoy it that’ worth it. I want more people than that to see it of course, but that’s not all that matters.

You’re going to hit many bumps in the road, but if that’s truly what you want to do then fight ofr it and never back down. Show people how passionate you are and one day, people will start to notice.

I hope this is helpful!

-Conner

Ihelppeople123 / Mar 31 2021 17.55

Thanks so much conner!

This really helps as i know that if i work hard then i can achieve it!

nothing is impossible

the word itself says "i'm possible"

thanks again

bye xx

4. Childline Avatar
    Ihelppeople123 / Mar 29 2021 18.39

Okay, Basically

My dream is to do social media but no-one in my family supports that stuff. one of my friends has a YouTube channel and wowie, she's getting big. more than 100 followers

her dream is coming true but well, (too bad for me) mine isn't

i wish i could entertain people and myself for doing this stuff especially in this coronavirus era where some people can't go outside, that's the point,

they're at home and boom, I'm outside entertaining them and making them smile and laugh

my family says they're are bad sides to social media, like bad comments, rudeness which can lead to some BAD NEWS for my mental health

they say I'm too young but I'm 12 nearly 13

if I wanna get big, by the time I'm 21, I need abut 1 million followers

but lol, I'm not gonna get my hopes up

what do you lot think?

ps.

i do reply to advice and YEP i do it!

ily all thank you all

FORGOTTT / Sep 20 2021 0.01

I tried to start a social media for followers It didn’t really work out if I’m honest

It might for you, but please can you just be careful you don’t become antisocial with your family As irl human interaction is very important 🙂

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything