I had a dream I was raped

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    OR-forgot-her-password / Mar 28 2021 13.55

FAIRLY OBVIOUS TRIGGER WARNINGS, LIGHT DESCRIPTIONS OF SEXUAL ABUSE (READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION):

For reference I am the same account-user as OceanRaven but I forgot my password and so have created a new account and saved it to my mac-book. If you see any more activity from that surver, which I doubt will happen, it will confirm that I am OR.

I have been pyschologically tortured when I was 6 which I believe has caused OSDD (Otherwise Specified Dissociative Disorder) but we don't have a diagnosis portal. I barely remember any of it but I do vaguely recall some.

Last night or this morning, I'm not sure, I had a night-terror that someone I don't know, a man, somehow paralised me and raped me, whilst holding a lighter as a threat. He asked me if I understood what was happening and I said yes.

I've had a few dreams like this before but none so stark, my brains just gone into auto-pilot and I feel dissociated from myself.

I don't know what to do, I'm sorry if this is not the appropriate sub-thread, I just feel violated and traumatised.

Thank you for your time, I would appreciate any feedback, OR.

2. Heart

FAIRLY OBVIOUS TRIGGER WARNINGS, LIGHT DESCRIPTIONS OF SEXUAL ABUSE (READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION):

For reference I am the same account-user as OceanRaven but I forgot my password and so have created a new account and saved it to my mac-book. If you see any more activity from that surver, which I doubt will happen, it will confirm that I am OR.

I have been pyschologically tortured when I was 6 which I believe has caused OSDD (Otherwise Specified Dissociative Disorder) but we don't have a diagnosis portal. I barely remember any of it but I do vaguely recall some.

Last night or this morning, I'm not sure, I had a night-terror that someone I don't know, a man, somehow paralised me and raped me, whilst holding a lighter as a threat. He asked me if I understood what was happening and I said yes.

I've had a few dreams like this before but none so stark, my brains just gone into auto-pilot and I feel dissociated from myself.

I don't know what to do, I'm sorry if this is not the appropriate sub-thread, I just feel violated and traumatised.

sourwatermelon / Apr 09 2021 22.18

Hey it’s ok

When I was nine I had the same dream but it was with a girl don’t worry 😉

3. Childline Avatar
    OR-forgot-her-password / Apr 11 2021 1.04

Thank you. This helped.

4. Newbie

Reading-Sheep / Apr 16 2021 19.05

It could be a sign of the future. But its likely to be nothing. I hope this helps.

5. Coolcat
    Reading-Sheep / Apr 16 2021 19.05

It could be a sign of the future. But its likely to be nothing. I hope this helps.

Squooshcat / Aug 23 2021 23.13

fortune telling doesnt exist you might worry Or forgot pasword

6. Childline Avatar

AlertWalkingTurtle6169 / Sep 22 2021 21.22

this makes me feel so much less alone. okay i thougjt this was only me. basically a month ago i was sexually assulted by a work collegue but i feel really incalidated because he didnt go all the way so i feel like i am over reacting. straight after it happened (when i was asleep) i had a dream that je was on top of me and raping me. when i reported the incident to the police, i told them about mt dream because it felt SO REAL but im pretty positive it didnt happen and now the police probably think im lying or making up that i was sexually assulted when i wasnt. i'm just really condused and dont know why i would dream that after he just assulted me.

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything