What's your fashion?

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Temporary97674380 / Mar 26 2021 19.03

Hi yall,

I was just wondering what everyone's favourite fashion is. I'll go first. I like suits with ties (usually rainbow) big oversized hoodies, gold and silver chains, flared jeans, pride caps.

-I

2. Spiralling
    Its-Inez / Mar 27 2021 16.35

Hi,

I wear quite a few different styles. My favourite is skinny ripped jeans with a fitted t-shirt and a red or black leather jacket. Most of the time though, I wear a hoodie and jeans or leggings.

-Inez

3. Childline Avatar
    Its-Inez / Mar 27 2021 16.35

Hi,

I wear quite a few different styles. My favourite is skinny ripped jeans with a fitted t-shirt and a red or black leather jacket. Most of the time though, I wear a hoodie and jeans or leggings.

-Inez

Temporary97674380 / Mar 27 2021 17.48

Hi Inez,

I like skinny ripped jeans as well (mostly black tbh). Also I love hoodies as I feel I can hide myself in them. What would you wear if you were going to a wedding?

-I

4. Spiralling
    Its-Inez / Mar 27 2021 21.19

Ooh, if I was going to a wedding, I would probably wear a dark green dress with a fitted top half and a flowy skirt down to my knees and I would probably curl my hair. What would you wear?

5. Childline Avatar
    Its-Inez / Mar 27 2021 21.19

Ooh, if I was going to a wedding, I would probably wear a dark green dress with a fitted top half and a flowy skirt down to my knees and I would probably curl my hair. What would you wear?

Temporary97674380 / Mar 29 2021 17.03

Hi again,

Thanks for replying. If I was going to a wedding I would probs wear a nice shirt and two piece suit (navy). My auntie wants me to wear a dress but I wont lol. What would you wear to the cinema?

-I

P.S What are your pronouns mine are she/they btw

6. Spiralling
    Its-Inez / Mar 29 2021 19.27

Hiya,

I use she/ her pronouns. :)

I would just wear a hoodie and jeans to the cinema. How about you?

7. Outcast
    tyles17 / Mar 29 2021 21.08

trying out many aesthetics but some don't go as well as others and that's ok

i'm a femboy however i go for masculine dark clothes. a black sweater and some gray sweatpants and some vans are just what you need. sometimes it isn't. if i am going down the femme route i like some eyeliner under my eyes, some bright yellow eyeshadow and a nice black shirt. i'm thinking of getting some pink and yellow skirts/dresses.

LOVING alt fashion atm. i think my (goth) aesthetic is referred to as nu goth (which is fitting considering i'm a Korn fan) and it consists of very dark things, we like leather, studs, big jackets you could get lost in, black.. we stan.

cannot go without a band shirt. soad? got it. mcr? got it. queen? got it. korn? bought the entire damn store. band shirts are life.

platforms. heels. vans. just PUT IT ON THOSE FEET. whatever fits i'll wear. i got wide feet so it's always a bit of a struggle.

love a bit of jewellery, rings, necklaces, earrings... gotta be black or silver or gold tho. matching outfit who? i only know yellow outfit with black earrings!!

nobody asked but to a wedding i would either go full manly man, nice classic tuxedo, beautiful cufflinks, black jacket, black trousers, those classic black shoes, nice white button up with a black tie. nice top hat maybe. bit of gold glam - or i would just pull out the most FABULOUS dress there is, fully black of course, it's me, down to just above my knees, little big, doesn't upstage the bride/s or groom/s and still looks amazing.

to the cinema i'd just wear my classic masc outfits. camo trousers, korn hoodie, nice beanie, boom i'm in.

-tyler (he/him)

8. Spiralling
    Its-Inez / Mar 30 2021 22.21

Ooh, nice!

What would everyone wear to a concert?

I would wear a black cami under a red net/ lace top, with a red leather jacket and ripped black skinny jeans. black vans. I would put my hair in dutch braids and I would also try and do one of those really cool smoky eye eyeshadow looks.

-Inez :)

9. Heart

Hi yall,

I was just wondering what everyone's favourite fashion is. I'll go first. I like suits with ties (usually rainbow) big oversized hoodies, gold and silver chains, flared jeans, pride caps.

-I

tia00000000 / Apr 03 2021 10.38

wow ur style seems so fun i loveee it!

im more of a mini pink dress with oversized cropped chunky button up sweater kind of girl

i also like handbags and heels even though im only 13/14 and ppl at my school arent very nice about lol

i remember when i went to the grocery store about a yr ago in lockdown and i wore 5-inch heeled leather boots, skinny jeans, a turtleneck, sunglasses propped on my head (even though it was autumn) and a chunky sweater on top. people thought i was crazyyy lol i bet they couldnt guess in there wildest dreams that i was only 13 lollll

10. Top dog

Hi yall,

-I

Cherry9 / Apr 07 2021 18.27

In the winter: cute sweaters, joggers, hoodies, over sized T-shirts and comfortable clothes.

In the summer: Cute skirts, play suits and shorts. Crop tops and caps.

11. Top dog
    Its-Inez / Mar 30 2021 22.21

Ooh, nice!

What would everyone wear to a concert?

I would wear a black cami under a red net/ lace top, with a red leather jacket and ripped black skinny jeans. black vans. I would put my hair in dutch braids and I would also try and do one of those really cool smoky eye eyeshadow looks.

-Inez :)

Cherry9 / Apr 07 2021 18.30

pink turtel neck dress, white high heeled boots, cat ears, black tights, white puffer jacket

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything