Goodbye and Thank You

Show
  1. Superstar
    CatsAreGreat1 / Mar 22 2021 20.27

Hi everyone! So, I don't know how many people will know me as I haven’t been on the site for a while but have been a member for 8 years. I am turning 19 soon and wanted to say goodbye. I have met some truly wonderful people on this site and the people’s strength and loveliness, despite challenging situations is something I will always remember.

I have benefited so much from the boards and counsellors who have helped me through different issues- bullying, mental health and bereavement to name a few. I am in a completely different position today thank you to everyone’s kindness and giving me the strength to seek long term help.

I hope life brings you all good health and happiness. And there is always support, no matter how old you are. It’s okay not to be okay, and things do get better! (There’s been times when I should have believed this!)

I am soon to be going to University to study Nursing and will always take forward everything the people of CL have taught me!

Take care

Pat x

2. Outcast

Hi everyone! So, I don't know how many people will know me as I haven’t been on the site for a while but have been a member for 8 years. I am turning 19 soon and wanted to say goodbye. I have met some truly wonderful people on this site and the people’s strength and loveliness, despite challenging situations is something I will always remember.

I have benefited so much from the boards and counsellors who have helped me through different issues- bullying, mental health and bereavement to name a few. I am in a completely different position today thank you to everyone’s kindness and giving me the strength to seek long term help.

I hope life brings you all good health and happiness. And there is always support, no matter how old you are. It’s okay not to be okay, and things do get better! (There’s been times when I should have believed this!)

I am soon to be going to University to study Nursing and will always take forward everything the people of CL have taught me!

Take care

Pat x

tyles17 / Mar 29 2021 21.41

good luck Pat <3 hope you enjoy university!

tyler x

3. Superstar
    Highlandcow / Apr 03 2021 12.47

Good Luck x

4. Chef

Take care

Pat x

codinglover4798 / Apr 05 2021 7.25

good luck in university Pat!

5. Artist
    Proud-B / Apr 07 2021 8.57

Good luck in university, sure you'll do great <3

6. Sheep
    JuiceWrld125 / Apr 12 2021 11.52

Good luck at uni! I hope you have a very happy life and you will make a wonderful edition to the amazing NHS <3 xx

7. Bursting
    Blackcurranticecream / Apr 23 2021 8.05

all the best!!!

8. Childline Avatar
    Freetobemeforever / May 01 2021 16.30

Goodbye and good luck at university ❤🤗

9. Outcast
    courtofghosts / May 31 2021 1.33

good luck and goodbye

10. Graduate

Take care

Pat x

TheCastleOfCamelot / Jun 05 2021 18.53

Aw, how did I not see this?!

I’ve never chatted to you directly on the boards, but I’ve seen some of your posts and they’ve been great. If you see this, tuen I wish you the best of luck, I’m sure you’ll do great at uni

Best wishes

The Castle Of Camelot

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything