Friends uwu

Reading this content might be upsetting and trigger difficult feelings and emotions if you have experienced these events or feelings in the past

Go to Friends

Show
  1. Scientist
    Beautiful-Grape / Mar 19 2021 5.58

Hey Everyone! my name is Priya (Pronounced Preya) My pronouns are she/her and im 11. I wanna make friend because im really sad in school and im ignored while im there but its ok lol. I love drawing, playing video games, watching tv, Sleeping (Yes sleeping) And eating! I love anime especially Danganronpa (Very big weeb) But i hope thats ok hehe ^^; Anyways if you wanna be besties thats amazing! Thanks! Bye shawtys �😩💁👀😩�😳

- From your local kokichi kinnie 😩

2. Childline Avatar
    Drac-x / Mar 20 2021 10.22

Hi, Priya I would love to be ur friend I love video games and watching TV and most of all sleeping. I also love anime.

Maz x

3. Scientist

Hi, Priya I would love to be ur friend I love video games and watching TV and most of all sleeping. I also love anime.

Maz x

Beautiful-Grape / Mar 28 2021 18.07

Hi! i love anime too! can i ask what your favorite anime is?

4. Scientist

Maz x

Beautiful-Grape / Mar 28 2021 18.08

also sorry for the late reply ive not been doing so good ^^;

5. Scientist

Maz x

Beautiful-Grape / Mar 28 2021 18.09

Hey! Whats your favorite anime btw? Mine is Danganronpa, also sorry for the late reply ^^;

6. Childline Avatar
    Beautiful-Grape / Mar 28 2021 18.09

Hey! Whats your favorite anime btw? Mine is Danganronpa, also sorry for the late reply ^^;

Drac-x / Mar 29 2021 0.38

Hey x

So sorry for the late reply my fav anime is Yasuhiro Hagakure atm I've been clean for at least a week now from self harm I think that's the longest I've been. How are you btw!

7. Childline Avatar
    Beautiful-Grape / Mar 19 2021 5.58

Hey Everyone! my name is Priya (Pronounced Preya) My pronouns are she/her and im 11. I wanna make friend because im really sad in school and im ignored while im there but its ok lol. I love drawing, playing video games, watching tv, Sleeping (Yes sleeping) And eating! I love anime especially Danganronpa (Very big weeb) But i hope thats ok hehe ^^; Anyways if you wanna be besties thats amazing! Thanks! Bye shawtys �😩💁👀😩�😳

- From your local kokichi kinnie 😩

Temporary42151429 / Mar 29 2021 12.07

Hi priya,

i need a bestie.PERIOD

i am also struggling at school aswell my counsellor said to go onto this website and i would prefer to be home schooled.

Anyways, i’m a huge weeb to.... RECOMMENDATION: The promised neverland (ITS AMAZING lol) btw I WOULD DIE FOR YOUR NAME. ok i need to get to the point... i would love to be friends with you.... ( can’t think of anything else to say)

-from me (Kiki)

8. Scientist

Hi priya,

i need a bestie.PERIOD

i am also struggling at school aswell my counsellor said to go onto this website and i would prefer to be home schooled.

Anyways, i’m a huge weeb to.... RECOMMENDATION: The promised neverland (ITS AMAZING lol) btw I WOULD DIE FOR YOUR NAME. ok i need to get to the point... i would love to be friends with you.... ( can’t think of anything else to say)

-from me (Kiki)

Beautiful-Grape / Mar 29 2021 13.45

Heyo Kiki! i was thinking of watching the promised neverland actually ^^; Also tysm for the compliments!! The funny thing is your like me lol, I would love to be your bestieeeee

Priya xx

9. Scientist
    Drac-x / Mar 29 2021 0.38

Hey x

So sorry for the late reply my fav anime is Yasuhiro Hagakure atm I've been clean for at least a week now from self harm I think that's the longest I've been. How are you btw!

Beautiful-Grape / Mar 29 2021 13.46

omg Well done im really proud of you being clean!!!! Also im good hbu

10. Childline Avatar
    Beautiful-Grape / Mar 29 2021 13.46

omg Well done im really proud of you being clean!!!! Also im good hbu

Drac-x / Mar 29 2021 15.49

Hey x

I'm good you know if you ever need someone to talk to I'm here for you btw. How was school?

11. Childline Avatar

Hi priya,

i need a bestie.PERIOD

-from me (Kiki)

Drac-x / Mar 29 2021 15.51

Hi Kiki

I know your probably thinking who is this? But just wanna say I'm here if you need to talk. And I would love to your friend but if u don't want to I totally get it.

Maz x

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything