family stuff

Show
  1. Outcast
    music-is-important / Mar 16 2021 12.42

from the age of 5 my dad sexually abused me until the age of 8. i told my councilor and did an interview with the police. unfortunately he has twisted everything so no one believes me apart from my mum and her side of the family (he twisted it so much that my social worker told me everything was in my head and then tried to get me taken away 3 tomes) . i have 2 little half sisters who live with him and im so scared something is going to happen to them. no one around me understands and i never talk about it but everyday i have those memories of what happened and im struggling to cope and have resorted to slf hrm. i dont want to hurt those around me by doing something drastic but idk what to do :(

2. Heart

from the age of 5 my dad sexually abused me until the age of 8. i told my councilor and did an interview with the police. unfortunately he has twisted everything so no one believes me apart from my mum and her side of the family (he twisted it so much that my social worker told me everything was in my head and then tried to get me taken away 3 tomes) . i have 2 little half sisters who live with him and im so scared something is going to happen to them. no one around me understands and i never talk about it but everyday i have those memories of what happened and im struggling to cope and have resorted to slf hrm. i dont want to hurt those around me by doing something drastic but idk what to do :(

sourwatermelon / Mar 20 2021 22.55

If you have a phone or iPad or tablet then try to hide the camera and video this entire thing and then show it to your social worker and the police sorry if the is dosent help Hope things get better for you xx watermelon 🍉 call me Erin

3. Childline Avatar

OR-forgot-her-password / Mar 28 2021 13.59

Buy a sleeve camera, or ask your mum to. Tell her about what you plan on doing. Give your little sisters one's too, but don't tell them or it could compromise their safety, he could swicth it off.

This way if anything happens that is unpreventable, you can get evidence that he is hurting yourself and your siblings.

Your dad sounds like sh!t. You deserve better and I cannot take away the trauma but I can tell you that I am here.

Sending my love, OR.

4. Outcast
    OR-forgot-her-password / Mar 28 2021 13.59

Buy a sleeve camera, or ask your mum to. Tell her about what you plan on doing. Give your little sisters one's too, but don't tell them or it could compromise their safety, he could swicth it off.

This way if anything happens that is unpreventable, you can get evidence that he is hurting yourself and your siblings.

Your dad sounds like sh!t. You deserve better and I cannot take away the trauma but I can tell you that I am here.

Sending my love, OR.

music-is-important / Apr 01 2021 14.14

tysm, unfortunately in my case my sisters live with my dad and he has now stopped contact with me. so i don’t know if they are safe though i am lucky to be out of risk now (and he is sh*t ) xx hannah

5. Childline Avatar
    CarefulDancingJaguar3734 / Sep 19 2021 17.29

I am so sorry you had to endure this, I only had this once when I was 7, I can't imagine the incomprehensible pain you went through for 3 years. I have some advice, whether it works or not is another story - speak to your sisters when you are alone with them if you ever are that is, if they admit something happened/is happening, my suggestion is let the authorities ( police, social workers etc. ) know, this way they won't

( hopefully ) say it was in your head if others too, have experienced it. I ak so glad you are oit of that situation now

I wish you the best x

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything