Lockdown and relationship

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Callum215000 / Mar 13 2021 21.44

Hi there, I’m a 16 year old boy dating a 18 year old boy and basically since we have been in lockdown over the past couple of months I think we’ve just had enough of each other now. He’s constantly working and working with his job that he’s got and because he’s working he hasn’t really got time for me and when he actually has Time he just spends it with friends. I keep getting so annoyed with him and when I get angry I just seem to lay all the stress on him and this is just ripping apart our relationship. We rarely talk now but before all this we always talked and FaceTime and laugh. But now we don’t. All we do is argue and argue and make each other upset. I keep thinking that he doesn’t love me anymore and that he’s just going to leave me. And I’m scared! We’ve been together for 9 months now and that’s when lockdown first started. I don’t want to lose him as he keeps me going and makes me happy. I feel like this situation is worsening . I have GCSEs coming up and this isn’t helping.

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything