wanting to run away to my best friend's house and reasons

This content might introduce themes and ideas that may be confusing or shocking if you have not experienced them before.   

Reading this content might be upsetting and trigger difficult feelings and emotions if you have experienced these events or feelings in the past

Go to Home and family

Show
  1. Loser
    LittleLCrash / Mar 03 2021 15.15

Hi I am aa 11y f living in Scotland. My family is fine but the moment where my dad make me angry or my sister upset are on of the time that make me want to run away. Earlier my dad took my Wi-Fi away from me and that means loads of things.

1. No school work can be done. (I don't do it either way but do join the calls)

2. can message my best friends/friends which for me is a bug deal and me and one of my best friend share everything together, all the way from boys to really weird things I wouldn't be allowed to say here.

3. Piano cant be done either as everything connected to learning cant be done or attended.

those are my top reasons why I hate my dad sometime when he takes away the Wi-Fi, at 8pm to 8am with out Wi-Fi is fine with me as I go to bed around about 9 so I have an hour to do some writing that would probably mean nothing to my life in the future and so i can watch some movies that i have downloaded on Disney+

the one place that I would end up if I run away would probably end up being my best friend's house as her parents don't mind me being over at their place, recently her dad has has a bad cold that has given him a tempter thankfully it was the virus that has cause the whole lockdown. I think the main problem of me being there would be me having a huge crush on her brother. for me this would end up causing many problems as me trying to do piano would end up me not finishing the homework my teacher gives me every week. I would like to currently run away as my best friend that I share everything with would understand me as she did when my other best friend was going to kill herself not that long ago, she hasn't been trying to contact me recently but does say a hi here and there. I kind of don't want to run away as I have a puppy at home and she would miss me!

2. Loser
    LittleLCrash / Mar 03 2021 15.15

Hi I am aa 11y f living in Scotland. My family is fine but the moment where my dad make me angry or my sister upset are on of the time that make me want to run away. Earlier my dad took my Wi-Fi away from me and that means loads of things.

1. No school work can be done. (I don't do it either way but do join the calls)

2. can message my best friends/friends which for me is a bug deal and me and one of my best friend share everything together, all the way from boys to really weird things I wouldn't be allowed to say here.

3. Piano cant be done either as everything connected to learning cant be done or attended.

those are my top reasons why I hate my dad sometime when he takes away the Wi-Fi, at 8pm to 8am with out Wi-Fi is fine with me as I go to bed around about 9 so I have an hour to do some writing that would probably mean nothing to my life in the future and so i can watch some movies that i have downloaded on Disney+

the one place that I would end up if I run away would probably end up being my best friend's house as her parents don't mind me being over at their place, recently her dad has has a bad cold that has given him a tempter thankfully it was the virus that has cause the whole lockdown. I think the main problem of me being there would be me having a huge crush on her brother. for me this would end up causing many problems as me trying to do piano would end up me not finishing the homework my teacher gives me every week. I would like to currently run away as my best friend that I share everything with would understand me as she did when my other best friend was going to kill herself not that long ago, she hasn't been trying to contact me recently but does say a hi here and there. I kind of don't want to run away as I have a puppy at home and she would miss me!

LittleLCrash / Mar 03 2021 15.20

I am sorry for all the spelling mistakes I have done I used all 1800 characters

3. Childline Avatar
    AlertJumpingJaguar5480 / May 31 2021 17.28

Have you tried talking to ur dad about not being able to use wifi? you’re only 11 and running away to a friends house could be hard, unless your friends parent/guardian is aware of the fact that u wanna run away

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything