Going back to school after lockdown 2

Show
  1. Nose dive
    runrunrun / Mar 02 2021 11.43

I'm terrified of going back. Most of my class hate me and don't listen to me and the others (my friends) don't understand me or anything I say, like or do.

I can't tell my parents because they might tell the teacher which would make things 10 times worse. It's not bullying because they did it as a sort of joke but something someone said to me about my appearance last term really hurt me and I still think about it all the time and I'm scared it will happen again.

As if all this wasn't enough I have become really shy, self-conscious and awkward during Lockdown 2 which is a worry for school.

I don't want schools to go back at all apart from the fact that I'm finding home learning really stressful. I mainly started this thread so anyone going through similar stuff can get support but any advice you have will be appreciated, sorry if I sound ungrateful and sensitive.

2. Childline Avatar
    ViBiNg--2343 / Mar 09 2021 9.50

Hello!!

This happened to me in yr 7 and tell your parent trust me i was felling the exact same thing as you. I was reluctant to tell them but when i did they told my head of hear and i was impressed about how quickly they sorted things out.

I hope this helped!

3. Nose dive
    ViBiNg--2343 / Mar 09 2021 9.50

Hello!!

This happened to me in yr 7 and tell your parent trust me i was felling the exact same thing as you. I was reluctant to tell them but when i did they told my head of hear and i was impressed about how quickly they sorted things out.

I hope this helped!

runrunrun / Mar 09 2021 15.40

I'll consider it. Didn't everyone just hate you even more and call you a snitch? That's what I'm worried about. But thanks and I'll definitely think aboit it!

4. Coolcat
    runrunrun / Mar 02 2021 11.43

I'm terrified of going back. Most of my class hate me and don't listen to me and the others (my friends) don't understand me or anything I say, like or do.

I can't tell my parents because they might tell the teacher which would make things 10 times worse. It's not bullying because they did it as a sort of joke but something someone said to me about my appearance last term really hurt me and I still think about it all the time and I'm scared it will happen again.

As if all this wasn't enough I have become really shy, self-conscious and awkward during Lockdown 2 which is a worry for school.

I don't want schools to go back at all apart from the fact that I'm finding home learning really stressful. I mainly started this thread so anyone going through similar stuff can get support but any advice you have will be appreciated, sorry if I sound ungrateful and sensitive.

InternetAddictYess / Apr 12 2021 21.47

How did it go?

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything