bit of positivity :)

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    HorsePerson / Feb 11 2021 1.24

hey! so alots been happening with me lately; my parents said yes to a snake and i finally dyed my hair. but it’s also been hell with my dysphoria and stuff. ig what im trying to say is that there’s always going to be bad parts of life, but there’s always a lesson you can learn or a silver lining. theres a light at the end of the tunnel, and i completely understand how it feels to be in a bad spot. i am so so proud of you for keeping going another day and there will always be a person willing to help you if you need it :)

(sorry if this sounds cringey or fake, i don’t really post stuff much)

2. Childline Avatar
    HorsePerson / Feb 11 2021 1.24

hey! so alots been happening with me lately; my parents said yes to a snake and i finally dyed my hair. but it’s also been hell with my dysphoria and stuff. ig what im trying to say is that there’s always going to be bad parts of life, but there’s always a lesson you can learn or a silver lining. theres a light at the end of the tunnel, and i completely understand how it feels to be in a bad spot. i am so so proud of you for keeping going another day and there will always be a person willing to help you if you need it :)

(sorry if this sounds cringey or fake, i don’t really post stuff much)

Temporary31868503 / Feb 18 2021 22.43

this is a beautiful message ! good luck in whatever you are pursuing and have an amazing day 💖x

3. Small
    LittleTinyMinatureToad / Mar 01 2021 0.45

That’s so nice. Just what I needed

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything