Any fans of pop punk? šŸŽµšŸ¤˜

Show
  1. Gamer
    Super-Mario-64 / Feb 08 2021 13.00

Hello! My name is Damien.

Any pop punk fans out there? My all time favourite pop punk song is Welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical. Romance.

If you love pop punk, you really should get the album MTV Rocks: Pop Punk vs. The World. It features songs such as Last Resort (Papa Roach), All the Small Things (Blink 182) and my favourite Welcome to the Black Parade (My Chemical Romance) plus many more. The album is made up of three CDs.

2. Childline Avatar
    Super-Mario-64 / Feb 08 2021 13.00

Hello! My name is Damien.

Any pop punk fans out there? My all time favourite pop punk song is Welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical. Romance.

If you love pop punk, you really should get the album MTV Rocks: Pop Punk vs. The World. It features songs such as Last Resort (Papa Roach), All the Small Things (Blink 182) and my favourite Welcome to the Black Parade (My Chemical Romance) plus many more. The album is made up of three CDs.

CaringJoggingLion9153 / May 24 2021 16.21

mcr have better songs than that! :) i suggest give em hell kid, prison, thank you for the venom and summertime

3. Childline Avatar
    BouncyWalkingParrot2058 / May 30 2021 18.44

Iā€™m a big pop punk fan. i think teenagers is the best mcr song. I like FOB and ATL best :)

4. Headphones
    awkwardsnek / Jul 03 2021 12.12

aaaaa i love pop punk i feel found. mcr's definitely my favourite band and i probably couldn't pick a fav, but maybe sorrows or i never told you what i do for a living, vampire money or make room!!!! lmao. all their songs are great. fob is also a fav (especially tttyg) :P

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything