Show
  1. Superstar
    Potato12654 / Feb 04 2021 14.10

hey, sorry that im a girl, and this is kind of an awkward question for me to ask, but whats foreskin? im kinda confused-

2. Childline Avatar

hey, sorry that im a girl, and this is kind of an awkward question for me to ask, but whats foreskin? im kinda confused-

Temporary47238847 / Feb 05 2021 11.09

Only boys have it. It’s the end bit of skin on their penis. Some boys have it cut off for religious or health reasons though.

3. Childline Avatar

OFirework / Feb 08 2021 11.04

its the skin round the tip of the penis

4. Childline Avatar
    Temporary47238847 / Feb 05 2021 11.09

Only boys have it. It’s the end bit of skin on their penis. Some boys have it cut off for religious or health reasons though.

OFirework / Feb 08 2021 11.06

instead of saying "only boys have it" say "only people with penises have it" so to not exclude trans and non-binary people. i have it but im not male, im non-binary. many females (trans) have it and many males (trans) dont

5. Outcast
    OFirework / Feb 08 2021 11.06

instead of saying "only boys have it" say "only people with penises have it" so to not exclude trans and non-binary people. i have it but im not male, im non-binary. many females (trans) have it and many males (trans) dont

tyles17 / Feb 08 2021 12.23

hey fellow human, i understand what you're saying but i think the person was talking about biological males haha. i understand wanting to make the terminology trans-friendly, i'm a trans guy myself, but i really think to help the girl at the start, it's probably just easier to say guys than people with penises

hope your transition goes well!! x

6. Sweets
    IAskQs / Aug 08 2021 20.48

The foreskin is a bit of skin at the tip of the penis covering the glans (the soft tissuey flesh that protrudes from the shaft, sometimes called the head) that can be rolled back. Some people choose to have it cut off, either for religous reasons or maybe phismosis (when the person cant retract the foreskin from the glans). Lots of boys have their foreskin removed at birth primarily due to religion or the parents preference, with raises an ethical question. The foreskin is full of nerve endings so is very sensitive and pleasureable. If you have a foreskin you have to clean under it regularly to get rid of smegma (a bulid up of bacteria). I have a foreskin which is slightly tight, but i am hoping it will losen up over time. I wouldnt change it for the world!

Hope this helped,

IAskQs

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything