Autism And Bipolar Disorder

Show
  1. Mute
    Temporary61767181 / Feb 03 2021 22.39

Hi Im Amelia,

im 16 nearly 17 on april 1st, i have with Autism,depression,anxiety and bipolar disorder everytime i cant speak to my friends (i have no phone and only half an hour a day to play games and talk to my friends) i find it really hard to process my emotions at that time. and today i had a meltdown and everyone is really upset and my brother is too i don't mean to scare/upset them i just feel like i'm not being treated like my age.

2. Wallflower
    AlpacaInATrenchcoat / Feb 05 2021 12.01

Hi Amelia. I’m Conner and I’m 15, 16 this year, and I’m being tested for autism and ADHD and I also have diagnosed anxiety, but nobody knows how bad it actually is as I don’t tell them.

That sounds so unfair!

Nobody should ever be upset for you having a meltdown! It’s not your fault!

Sorry I don’t have any advice but I just wanted to say that if you want to talk, I’m here for you.

-Conner

3. Butterfly
    Butterfly20212009 / Feb 24 2021 17.40

I know how not being treated your age is like I'm with you! 💕

4. Artist
    MyDogHasDogThatIsDog / Aug 29 2021 1.29

I’m potentially autistic so I really feel you on that meltdown level. I can’t stand being treated much older than I am. I still want colouring books, animal onesies, teddy bears and baby cutlery and stuff, that last thing just makes me feel safe lol, and not to be told to clean the house and feed the dogs and have no fun with my family. I might sound a little spoiled but in all truth.. I just want to be treated 11. I don’t wanna be treated 15 I want somebody to act like I’m still a child for once.

If you EVER need to talk I’m here Amelia!!

-Ruby/Ryan <3

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything