My bestfriends gone!

Show
  1. Fixer
    GalaxyAstrx / Feb 02 2021 22.56

Hi. So just before Christmas, my bestfriend of 4 years decided that after one argument, he didn't want to be my friend anymore. I was so so upset and still don't know what I did but I think me telling him about his other friend was calling me and he got mad. His friend told me to kill myself, called me a b****, a prostitute and a hoe. He didn't believe me but then his friend said I was sending hin death threats even though I didn't so I talked to my bestfriend about it and he didn't believe I didn't. I felt hopeless but after the argument, he threatened to play with the girl that bullied me for years and gave me suicidal thoughts. He did this all because I sat on a bench with another boy. I always knew that he liked me but I feel like he's gonna send embarrassing pictures to the girl and stuff. The weirdest thing is that I have dreams about being his friend again. I'm worried because I have a crush on his other best friend m so I don't know what to di about that either. Is it weird I have dreams about him and should I just move on like we were never friends? I feel sad and confused because it was so sudden. He said he wanted to be my friend but couldn't because it was better for both of us?? Please help! :)

2. Top dog
    Messed-up-star / Feb 03 2021 13.10

I'm so sorry. When you said you sat with another boy do you mean you were a couple? (with your old friend)

Maybe you could give/make something for him to prove your loyalty? If you weren't in love than why isn't it ok to have other friends?

3. Top dog
    Messed-up-star / Feb 03 2021 15.22

and i dont think its weird to dream about him. but maybe they mean something...

4. Fixer
    GalaxyAstrx / Feb 03 2021 22.59

Hi, he liked me but I didn't like him back so we were best friends instead but he was very protective for no reason. I wasn't talking to the boy sat on the bench, he was just sat near me.

5. Childline Avatar
    GalaxyAstrx / Feb 02 2021 22.56

Hi. So just before Christmas, my bestfriend of 4 years decided that after one argument, he didn't want to be my friend anymore. I was so so upset and still don't know what I did but I think me telling him about his other friend was calling me and he got mad. His friend told me to kill myself, called me a b****, a prostitute and a hoe. He didn't believe me but then his friend said I was sending hin death threats even though I didn't so I talked to my bestfriend about it and he didn't believe I didn't. I felt hopeless but after the argument, he threatened to play with the girl that bullied me for years and gave me suicidal thoughts. He did this all because I sat on a bench with another boy. I always knew that he liked me but I feel like he's gonna send embarrassing pictures to the girl and stuff. The weirdest thing is that I have dreams about being his friend again. I'm worried because I have a crush on his other best friend m so I don't know what to di about that either. Is it weird I have dreams about him and should I just move on like we were never friends? I feel sad and confused because it was so sudden. He said he wanted to be my friend but couldn't because it was better for both of us?? Please help! :)

FamousSurfingLynx7203 / Sep 17 2021 20.22

i know how it feals my friend for life left to africa 2 years ago and i havent seen here since

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything