Goodbye Boardies & Hosts

Show
  1. Sweets
    ACandyCane / Feb 02 2021 10.26

Hi,

So I’m announcing that I will no longer be on the boards from now onwards.

I want to thank all the staff & the boardies for all the advice they have given me over the past few years I have been on the boards; you‘ve helped shape me into an amazing loving happy woman/girl/teenager!

Youve helped me find myself and face all the hardships and sadness thats been thrown at me, helped me become who I am today.

Although this is my last post, you guys will never ever leave my heart, the boardies & hosts & staff will always and forever hold a place in my heart.

So to the hosts -

you may know me by ”TheQueenPrincess” or even as “Emma”. Which ever one you know me by it doesnt matter!

But thank you for always giving advice to me when I needed it (some of my posts) and letting me know the way I feel is valid and okay. Thank you for inspiring me more and more each day & helping other young adults.

You all hold a special place in my heart.

To Dragon & Pat,

Im not sure you’ll ever read this, but if theres a slight chance you do, thank you for listening and remaining beside me supporting me, im sure our paths will cross again oneday. Thank you for being my first ever board friends and allowing me to tell all my stories with no judgements. I hope your lifes are going amazing and you are both well, I hope you’re both happy and healthy! And Good Luck for the future, from your fellow blog friend em

And for those of you that have happened to speak to me at times and or even read some of my posts.

Look after yourself, keep smiling, and remember its okay not to be okay, in the end things do get better, i wouldnt have believed that years ago now i do. Remember the boardies are here for you & the staff.

Goodluck to you all

-Emma x

2. Superstar
    ACandyCane / Feb 02 2021 10.26

Hi,

So I’m announcing that I will no longer be on the boards from now onwards.

I want to thank all the staff & the boardies for all the advice they have given me over the past few years I have been on the boards; you‘ve helped shape me into an amazing loving happy woman/girl/teenager!

Youve helped me find myself and face all the hardships and sadness thats been thrown at me, helped me become who I am today.

Although this is my last post, you guys will never ever leave my heart, the boardies & hosts & staff will always and forever hold a place in my heart.

So to the hosts -

you may know me by ”TheQueenPrincess” or even as “Emma”. Which ever one you know me by it doesnt matter!

But thank you for always giving advice to me when I needed it (some of my posts) and letting me know the way I feel is valid and okay. Thank you for inspiring me more and more each day & helping other young adults.

You all hold a special place in my heart.

To Dragon & Pat,

Im not sure you’ll ever read this, but if theres a slight chance you do, thank you for listening and remaining beside me supporting me, im sure our paths will cross again oneday. Thank you for being my first ever board friends and allowing me to tell all my stories with no judgements. I hope your lifes are going amazing and you are both well, I hope you’re both happy and healthy! And Good Luck for the future, from your fellow blog friend em

And for those of you that have happened to speak to me at times and or even read some of my posts.

Look after yourself, keep smiling, and remember its okay not to be okay, in the end things do get better, i wouldnt have believed that years ago now i do. Remember the boardies are here for you & the staff.

Goodluck to you all

-Emma x

CatsAreGreat1 / Mar 22 2021 19.55

Hi Em! So sorry to hear that you have left childline, but I hope it all works out for you! Your blog posts were great. Take care of yourself. It was so refreshing to see your post, I just wish I’d have seen it sooner.

Take care,

Pat

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything