Same Sex Crushes

Show
  1. Bookworm
    FriedEggOnToast / Jan 24 2021 20.57

Hi! I’m 12, and you can call me Lauryn πŸ˜ƒ. I have a crush in a girl in my class, but I don’t know how to get over her, tell her, and also just attempt to not think about how sad it is that we can never be together too much each day? Also anyone else can generally post anything on here about same sex crushes if you want πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ.

2. Childline Avatar
    FriedEggOnToast / Jan 24 2021 20.57

Hi! I’m 12, and you can call me Lauryn πŸ˜ƒ. I have a crush in a girl in my class, but I don’t know how to get over her, tell her, and also just attempt to not think about how sad it is that we can never be together too much each day? Also anyone else can generally post anything on here about same sex crushes if you want πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ.

Violin10 / Jan 29 2021 21.56

hi! I'm not LGBTQ but i hope i can still help after having friends who are and I've been in situations of liking someone who didn't like me. you never mentioned if your crush was straight or not, but I'm going to assume she is after What you said. id suggest testing the waters a bit too see how she feels about being bi or lesbian etc. just talk generalyy like about it in movies and stuff. if she seems completely not into it, try to focus on your life, if possible, push negative thoughts about her out your brain and think of something else. if her reaction is positive, go a bit further maybe ask in truth or dare who she would most like to go out with in the friendshio grouo etc. play a game to guess who eachother likes, and after anonymous teasing and complimenting, reveal it is her. i hope that helped a bit xx

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything