My older boyfriend

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Temporary21629953 / Jan 24 2021 20.25

i am 17 and my boyfriend is 23, he is the most amazing person i have ever met, but my parents dont accept our relationship and wont let us be together, i would be so lost without him, i just wondered if anyone is in a similar situation or if they had any tips for me. thank you.

2. Outcast
    stacey2004 / Jan 25 2021 20.11

hey, your so brave to share this with everyone.

personally I don't think the age gap should be an issue when I was 15 I got with my girlfriend who is 17. Although my parents accepted it straight away im sorry that yours didn't this must be really hard for you. have you told them how you really feel about your boyfriend? Why don't you try and talk to them about it. how do his parents feel about you? it can be really hard sometimes when the people we love don't support us. What I would say is try and talk to them as your 18 soon you can really by law do anything you want. Are you still in contact with him? I really hope all the nest for you love hope to hear from you soon :)

Stacey x

3. Childline Avatar
    stacey2004 / Jan 25 2021 20.11

hey, your so brave to share this with everyone.

personally I don't think the age gap should be an issue when I was 15 I got with my girlfriend who is 17. Although my parents accepted it straight away im sorry that yours didn't this must be really hard for you. have you told them how you really feel about your boyfriend? Why don't you try and talk to them about it. how do his parents feel about you? it can be really hard sometimes when the people we love don't support us. What I would say is try and talk to them as your 18 soon you can really by law do anything you want. Are you still in contact with him? I really hope all the nest for you love hope to hear from you soon :)

Stacey x

Temporary21629953 / Jan 25 2021 21.54

hello thank you for responding, this had helped a lot, his parents are okay with us and dont have a problem as long as he is happy and i talk with him everyday, the problem my parents have with it, is that in their eyes im still young, however since staring college i have matured a lot, bit thank you for getting back to me, you have helped a bunch!

sydney x

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything