Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Temporary65314921 / Jan 22 2021 22.17

I am litrally fat. Even my friends left me for being fat. I am broke. I have nobody to talk to :(

2. Childline Avatar

I am litrally fat. Even my friends left me for being fat. I am broke. I have nobody to talk to :(

Hapoiness-isaparty1 / Jan 22 2021 22.36

Hey.

Don't be so hard on yourself. I will start off by saying you have all of us here to talk to.

It's not okay of your friends to have done that.

Finally if you are "literally fat" it's nothing to worry about you can lose weight in a healthy way if it's a stress. To have a healthy weight you would need to eat around 2,500calories if your male and about 2,000 if your female. (that's for an adult however you may want to look into how to lose weight safely if it's a concern of yours.)

Kind regards

A

3. Coolcat
    cozyblanket / Jan 23 2021 22.38

Hi bby!

I am also trying to lose weight! And I have found that exersising and healthy eating is the best way forward, but try to cut down on takeaways and fizzy drinks and stuff. DON'T go on a no-carb diet thingy, and never, never stop eating that is almost the worst thing you can do. Body positivity, though. Definately the hardest of the two, but Just stay calm when it feels bad, and just remember that you are on the path to being the best you you can be, stay calm and remember that you are beautiful and amazing.

Love,

Mia Xx

4. Gamer

AlfixBexr / Jan 28 2021 16.16

Hey, dont worry about it, you are amazing the way that you are! We can talk! I dont really have anybody aswell. Just tell yourself that you are amazing! That is 100% facts that you are amazing, kind, caring and you deserve all the love in the world!

-From Alfie

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything