Weight loss and motivation! :)

Show
  1. Coolcat
    cozyblanket / Jan 22 2021 21.37

Hello! I am trying to lose weight (Exercising and healthy eating) but with the exercising part, i just can't seem to motivate myself!

Does anyone have any tips that can help with motivating yourself? Thanks guys!

Mia Xx

2. Childline Avatar

Hello! I am trying to lose weight (Exercising and healthy eating) but with the exercising part, i just can't seem to motivate myself!

Mia Xx

Hapoiness-isaparty1 / Jan 22 2021 22.37

Hi,

I'm glad to hear you are losing weight in a healthy way.

If you want motivation for exercise maybe try and do something like listening to music whilst exercising.

Kind regards

A

3. Coolcat
    Hapoiness-isaparty1 / Jan 22 2021 22.37

Hi,

I'm glad to hear you are losing weight in a healthy way.

If you want motivation for exercise maybe try and do something like listening to music whilst exercising.

Kind regards

A

cozyblanket / Jan 23 2021 21.34

Thanks a lot! I feel like this advice will help!

Mia Xx

4. Childline Avatar

Mia Xx

Whatevverr / Feb 09 2021 12.07

Hi,

I know this is a bit late but the thing i found that motivated me was to schedule what time and what day i workout, and/or plan your workouts at the begining of the week in a exercise journal.

I hope this helps you get motivated

xx

5. Outcast

Mia Xx

tyles17 / Feb 09 2021 12.53

hi Mia!! i'm tyler!

i'm also trying to lose weight by exercising. for me, i use this HIIT workout by Emi Wong. it's titled 10 min Full Body HIIT Workout - FAT BURNING No Equipment | 10分鐘超燃脂全身間歇訓練 - 無需器材訓練 and she talks to you throughout the entire workout. she does the workout with you and tells you what to do and gives you some exercise before and after. anyway, Emi Wong is a great motivator to do HIIT workouts to.

i really hope this helps!

tyler x

6. Coolcat
    Whatevverr / Feb 09 2021 12.07

Hi,

I know this is a bit late but the thing i found that motivated me was to schedule what time and what day i workout, and/or plan your workouts at the begining of the week in a exercise journal.

I hope this helps you get motivated

xx

cozyblanket / Mar 04 2021 20.25

Nothing is too late! thank you so much for this advice!

-M xx

7. Coolcat
    tyles17 / Feb 09 2021 12.53

hi Mia!! i'm tyler!

i'm also trying to lose weight by exercising. for me, i use this HIIT workout by Emi Wong. it's titled 10 min Full Body HIIT Workout - FAT BURNING No Equipment | 10分鐘超燃脂全身間歇訓練 - 無需器材訓練 and she talks to you throughout the entire workout. she does the workout with you and tells you what to do and gives you some exercise before and after. anyway, Emi Wong is a great motivator to do HIIT workouts to.

i really hope this helps!

tyler x

cozyblanket / Mar 04 2021 20.26

Thank you so much Tyler! I have started this a week ago and have already lost 3.5kilos! your advice was amazing!

Mia Xx

8. Heart

Mia Xx

xxxhetacion / Mar 30 2021 13.57

Food is half the battle, sis. Focus on your eating first, but always try to incorporate at least 20 mins of walking into your daily activities. It's a stress-free way to transport your self around and inadvertently lose weight without worrying about squeezing exercise into your schedule.

For other types of exercise, join clubs at schools (once they reopen), use your parents at home equipment (if they have any) or use youtube to find workouts to do. Create a game where you keep track of how often you exercise, see if you can create a streak that lasts more than 50 days.

Build habits. The first week will be habit-building hell, but the following weeks will get easier and easier.

Good Luck

XXXXX

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything