Show
  1. Fixer
    Lizzie-12345 / Jan 21 2021 16.09

I think that we should have group chats with a counsellor and other people that use a Childline app/website that are scheduled at a specific time of day. We can have different chats for different things like we do on here. There should be a maximum number and a time slot (so it doesn't get too overloaded). To begin with, there could be one a week or month to see how many people join and it could just be a place for us to share our feelings on that subject with others and have a counsellor their to help us.

Thank you, Lizzie.

2. Childline Avatar

I think that we should have group chats with a counsellor and other people that use a Childline app/website that are scheduled at a specific time of day. We can have different chats for different things like we do on here. There should be a maximum number and a time slot (so it doesn't get too overloaded). To begin with, there could be one a week or month to see how many people join and it could just be a place for us to share our feelings on that subject with others and have a counsellor their to help us.

Thank you, Lizzie.

Hapoiness-isaparty1 / Jan 25 2021 23.31

Good idea

Kind regards

A

3. Demolishing

Thank you, Lizzie.

I-am-aFish / Feb 08 2021 23.43

That would legit be awesome. It would be a bit hard for the counselors to sensor things though, assuming you mean a live group chat.

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything