Thinking about starting dating

Show
  1. Top dog
    BigBeaver / Jan 21 2021 14.55

Hi everyone,

I'm 14 and I've been starting to want to date. I've been thinking a lot about what it would be like to be in a relationship and I really like the idea. I've been doing a lot of research and figuring out what kind of person I want to date and what I want from the relationship, so when the time comes when I'm ready to start actually dating I have a plan in place. I was just wondering if there's anyone else in my situation and how you're dealing with it and if there's anyone a bit older how you dealt with it. Some advice would be really appreciated.

Thanks for reading and thanks for any advice you have :)

2. Newbie
    Fluffyelephant1876 / Jan 21 2021 16.03

Hi i am 14 years old too and am in the same situation. I havent really done anything about it yet but like you i have a plan in place for when the time comes. i guess i am just living life as it comes because if we focus on the future we may miss out on the things right in front of us.

3. Top dog
    Fluffyelephant1876 / Jan 21 2021 16.03

Hi i am 14 years old too and am in the same situation. I havent really done anything about it yet but like you i have a plan in place for when the time comes. i guess i am just living life as it comes because if we focus on the future we may miss out on the things right in front of us.

BigBeaver / Jan 24 2021 20.12

Hi thanks for replying. Its good to know that other people are in the same situation. Its good to live life as it comes thats really smart advice. I appreciate you replying. Good luck!

4. Bookworm
    angelthequeen33 / Jan 25 2021 20.50

i know it can be hard for u but u got it

5. Bookworm
    angelthequeen33 / Jan 26 2021 11.33

u guys just tell the person you like your feelings. its simple just try to get them on their own and tell them what you think of them.

u guys have got it!

Angel

6. Top dog

Hi thanks for replying. Its good to know that other people are in the same situation. Its good to live life as it comes thats really smart advice. I appreciate you replying. Good luck!

BigBeaver / Jan 26 2021 13.44

Thanks you too!

7. Top dog
    angelthequeen33 / Jan 26 2021 11.33

u guys just tell the person you like your feelings. its simple just try to get them on their own and tell them what you think of them.

u guys have got it!

Angel

BigBeaver / Jan 26 2021 13.45

Thanks!

8. Newbie

Fluffyelephant1876 / Jan 26 2021 16.23

Aww thanks. Its okay. Good luck to you to!

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything