Show
  1. Top dog
    I-loves-dogs / Jan 20 2021 21.31

Hi. i’m in year 9 and i have to pick my gcse options soon and i don’t know what to do. i’m doing the compulsory ones and triple science. my school says that you have to choose 5 more and have to do at least 1 language. i am going to do french, spanish, DT and computing which means that I have to choose 1 more. i really don’t know whether to do latin or geography. i want to have a career to do with engineering or science btw. does anybody have any advice over which one I should choose?

Sophie

2. Spiralling

Hi. i’m in year 9 and i have to pick my gcse options soon and i don’t know what to do. i’m doing the compulsory ones and triple science. my school says that you have to choose 5 more and have to do at least 1 language. i am going to do french, spanish, DT and computing which means that I have to choose 1 more. i really don’t know whether to do latin or geography. i want to have a career to do with engineering or science btw. does anybody have any advice over which one I should choose?

Sophie

K-aTJ39 / Jan 21 2021 15.30

do the subjects you like more but if you really can't decide you are already looking at 2 languages so geography seems like a good idea.

I hope it goes okay

-Kit

3. Butterfly

Sophie

kas538 / Jan 22 2021 19.42

you've already picked french so i don't know how good you are with languages. it may be a little difficult to do french and latin, but if you can then go for it! but im my opinion you should do geography. choose what you enjoy the most and want to continue with :)

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything