Happy 😀😋😊

Show
  1. Heart
    Beauty-Rose / Jan 20 2021 14.03

Today I feel happy as I have mad a friend in the message board in my email called Friends Chat Group .I am even trying to help and support her and make her feel loved and wanted and that I am here to support her.She even wrote back to me saying she wants me to be her friend.I feel happy when I help somebody.It makes me feel better.Lets fill our world with kindness and love ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

😍😘😙

2. Childline Avatar

Today I feel happy as I have mad a friend in the message board in my email called Friends Chat Group .I am even trying to help and support her and make her feel loved and wanted and that I am here to support her.She even wrote back to me saying she wants me to be her friend.I feel happy when I help somebody.It makes me feel better.Lets fill our world with kindness and love ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

😍😘😙

Hapoiness-isaparty1 / Jan 21 2021 0.02

You certainly have the right outlook on the world. It's great you are supporting your new friend. I hope you continue to stay happy.

Kind regards

A

3. Childline Avatar

😍😘😙

Violin10 / Jan 29 2021 22.00

you go girl/guy/other. u r an amazing person for supporting her. I'm glad it is making you happy too, but remember to focus on supporting yourself and not just others

4. Childline Avatar
    Happy-smile / Feb 12 2021 16.26

That's true!

5. Heart
    Beauty-Rose / Mar 06 2021 0.12

Thank you everyone for you compliments and positive comments they really made me happy .I love you all.❤❤

We should keep spreading kindness to our world

6. Superstar
    Highlandcow / Apr 07 2021 7.41

Very true ❤️❤️

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything