Weight loss and Body positivity! :)

Show
  1. Coolcat
    cozyblanket / Jan 19 2021 20.58

Hi! My names Mia, and i have a medical condition which made me take steroids. This was about 2 years ago and the steroids made me put on a whole load of weight. I have slowly managed to lose some, but now I have decided to take charge of this and start a more healthy lifestyle. Anyway, I was wondering if you had some tips and tricks on how to lose weight and/or help with body positivity?

Many thanks!

Mia Xx

2. Artist
    Temporary76556578 / Jan 19 2021 21.17

Well, i'd say exersising is the best way forward, but try to cut down on takeaways and fizzy drinks and stuff. DON'T go on a no-carb diet thingy, that is almost the worst thing you can do. Body positivity, though. Definately the hardest of the two, but Just stay calm when it feels bad, and just remember that you are on the path to being the best you you can be, stay calm and remember that you are beautiful and amazing.

Love,

Irene

3. Coolcat
    Temporary76556578 / Jan 19 2021 21.17

Well, i'd say exersising is the best way forward, but try to cut down on takeaways and fizzy drinks and stuff. DON'T go on a no-carb diet thingy, that is almost the worst thing you can do. Body positivity, though. Definately the hardest of the two, but Just stay calm when it feels bad, and just remember that you are on the path to being the best you you can be, stay calm and remember that you are beautiful and amazing.

Love,

Irene

cozyblanket / Jan 21 2021 20.34

Thanks so much! It honestly made me smile when I read the last bit! I recon this is going to help big time!

4. Childline Avatar
    cozyblanket / Jan 19 2021 20.58

Hi! My names Mia, and i have a medical condition which made me take steroids. This was about 2 years ago and the steroids made me put on a whole load of weight. I have slowly managed to lose some, but now I have decided to take charge of this and start a more healthy lifestyle. Anyway, I was wondering if you had some tips and tricks on how to lose weight and/or help with body positivity?

Many thanks!

Mia Xx

Temporary31868503 / Feb 18 2021 22.45

i am in the same position too! exercise and find things u enjoy to do x good luck in your goals u can achieve it !

5. Coolcat
    Temporary31868503 / Feb 18 2021 22.45

i am in the same position too! exercise and find things u enjoy to do x good luck in your goals u can achieve it !

cozyblanket / Mar 04 2021 20.23

Amazing! thank you

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything